Search results

1. rostam

$75 of credits for $60 - 20% off

I have 75$ of credits I need to sell; if you paypal me 60$, I'll transfer them over to you. Simple as that.
  2. rostam

Do I need a new sprocket?

Here is a picture of my sprocket. What do I look for as far as wear is concerned? Judging by the teeth, do I need a new sprocket, or is there more life left? This looks like a Renthal 520 sprocket, judging by the markings. http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff199/alotfian/Bike/sprocket.jpg
  3. rostam

2 bikes, 1 truck?

Can I fit two bikes (gsxr1000 and cbr600) in a truck bed? Thinking about renting a pickup, preferably a F-150. Anyone have experience with this?
  4. rostam

Need ride; DC area

Hello fellow members, Good news, I just finished prepping my bike for the track season. Bad news is that I don't have a ride this season. Anyone leaving to any track from DC area with room for an extra bike, give me a holler. I will throw down on food, supplies, gas, etc. Later
  5. rostam

Lap Timer

I have a lap timer hooked up to my bike but I have no idea how to use it. What is the process to make it hook up with the tracks beacon?:dunno:
  6. rostam

Brakes vibrate at end of straight

I'm new to track riding. My brakes vibrate alot at the end of the straight at Summit Main. Is this normal? I know I'm hitting the brakes pretty hard. Do I need a new set of discs and pads?
  7. rostam

How much for Corsa III's at the track?

Is it worth it to change tires at the track? I mean, the benefit would be that I can run my original tires to the bone, then swap for the new ones right there. But are they cheaper than what's found on the free market? Any input would be great, thanks.
  8. rostam

track tires

I am currently running a set of dragon corsa on the rear and metzeler racetec on the front. Unfortunately, I do not have tire warmers, so these tires will only last me a day or less. I plan on getting tires at the track (Pirelli). What is the best Pirelli out there that doesn't need warmers...
  9. rostam

Decibel Limit

Is there a decibel limit at NESBA tracks (i.e. Summit Main, Beaver, CMP, etc.)? Can I run a straight pipe?
  10. rostam

MP3 player and the track, is it ok?

Never been to the track, but wondering if I can listen to my iPod on the track? Is it allowed? Do you all listen to music while ripping it on the track?
  11. rostam

Is License necessary for track days

I only have a learner's permit. Will I be allowed on the track?
  12. rostam

Problems with stiction

Sticiton = static friction Hello, I am new to the track scene. Just bought a 600rr track bike, fitted with all the goodies. Before I take it to the track, there is one concern that I'd like to alleviate. The front fork does not seem to be working properly. By this, I mean that when I sit on...