Search results

1. S

More Barber Dates

I was there and stunned by the lack of people. Not often you get almost to much open track at Barber :wow: Most poeple think August in AL but that week is after the cool down and no less risky for heat than June. Of course it is also a WERA weekend at TGP which likely draws some "A" and "I"...
  2. S

Season Over

Oh and it IS turn 12 :haha:
  3. S

Season Over

Great weekend! I had to sit out Sunday as I had a headache that was messing with me enough that riding was off the table, I thought it was going away but it lingered all day :( Saturday though was a blast as I think I finally started to click a bit on my new GSXR750 though it is hard to say...
  4. S

Do yourself a favor this weekend

#8 :haha: so true! 40 at night means low grip at 9AM
  5. S

Barber Info

The ants will get you if you are on the track after hours :eek:
  6. S

Suzuki GSXR brake recall

Thanks for the heads up. I am going to put SS lines and a pressure sensor on this winter and 'something' with the master cylinder. Of course I have other things to do also now that I am getting used to it (like maybe those fork extensions)
  7. S

Suzuki GSXR brake recall

Me, but since I have no intention of racing this one it might get a brembo to go with the calipers (2011 750). The RC can't be swapped and run vintage still legally I believe (SS rules apply to it)
  8. S

To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

This far out means NOTHING LOL Patience grasshopper
  9. S

FS: RC51 Garage Clean Out!

What kind of exhaust if any? What all is there? I could drive up this weekend from Alabama possibly.
  10. S

Ready for Barber

Yes but folks prefer to whine about how the world is :haha: Just kidding see you there mostly on the new bike but I am a two bike herd now :D
  11. S

Barber Info

I am in for a track WALK but not if they are going to carry you on the corner worker truck. I wouldn't checking the surface changes after the grinding job.
  12. S

Barber Info

Last year I forgot to fill the motorhome and was searching for water. Outlets are few and had the handles removed. This might have changed but I would plan on no water. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.
  13. S

Here we go again. GSXR 750 Build

Yep some do that and had I known they changed sizes :argh: I am used to my RC51 where these new fangled gadgets don't exist :doh: Thanks for the reply though.
  14. S

Ooops sorry a GSXR750 (2011) thus the question. The stock one is a 12mm while the Bazzaz (I think other brands also) needs a 18mm. Right now the stock is in but disconnected with the eliminator from Bazzaz plugged in. Eventually I plan on getting a plug and removing it but everything is still...
  15. S

Nope Ti for my bunghole hehehehe :haha: But seriously I am close to bringing it to a weld shop and having the midpipe drilled near the existing bung so alternatives are nice to hear (I am tentatively planning on just behind the O2 bung and slightly rotated off center for clearance)
  16. S

Anybody make race boots in extra wide?

They are discontinued but I snagged a pair of the Sidi Mega's while they existed. Only boot that has been even close and I think you wear the same size. The down is they were the waterproof rather than vented version so they will be hotter, still worth it though.
  17. S

What did you do to install the autotune? I don't see pictures on the first post though it sounds like there was some. I am getting a bung in Friday and was planning on having my Two Brothers midpipe drilled and the bung welded on but if there is a better way I would be all for it :popcorn:
  18. S

Do you like Barber Motorsports Park?

I love Barber but loathe Facebook so I go to one but not the other
  19. S

What does it take to become a CR?

Rules me out... I hate those filthy buggers.
  20. S

Undamaged helmet requirement

Suggested to me by friends that are volunteer fire fighters.