Search results

1. HOTROD1200

FS: 2004 YAMAHA R6 - only 9900 miles - $4500/obo

Up for sale is my 04 R6. Mods include micron slip-on and fender kit. Bike has been laid down. Low-sided at the track back in August. Minor damage only. Plastics and case cover are scratched up and shift lever needs to be replaced. Frame, forks, and wheels are not bent at all. Other than that...
  2. HOTROD1200

ATTN: CR's

haha! TRU
  3. HOTROD1200

they already dig me! :D
  4. HOTROD1200

I was wondering what you had to do to become a CR. Did you have to take special classes or courses? Also, what made you want to be a CR?
  5. HOTROD1200

Fs: 2007 r1 - $8700

Charcoal gray color only 1500 miles ECU replaced in May 2008 fender kit stock pipe with A&R race baffles Asking $8700 - PM me if interested :( :(
  6. HOTROD1200

Did anyone get pics or vid of my crash???

nah dont need surgery. acorrding to my ortho, he said if i dont heal correctly in 3 weeks, then i"ll prolly have to.
  7. HOTROD1200

well i tried to do too much too freakin early...i came in pretty hot and had to lean the bike over crucially...next thing you know my tires break traction then BAM!!!!! i have a grade 2 separated shoulder and a partially torn rotator cuff :argh: minor damage to the bike...jus scratched up...
  8. HOTROD1200

yea i guess so...i heard a couple of other riders went down on that same turn after i did yup, i was running in the I group.
  9. HOTROD1200

Jus wondering if any of you were taking pics or vid on saturday 8/23/08 at VIR south. I went down during my 2nd session :banghead: Dont know the turn number, but it was that fast left turn on the backside. I was riding a blue 04 R6 bike #820. Thanks in advance! :D