Search results

1. K46Ryder

Ride to NC Bike From Atlanta

Is anyone looking to go from the Atlanta area to NC Bike this weekend 8/8? I have a huge dually and drag any trailer you have. Maybe we can ride share with a few other people and save some money while we enjoy our true addiction. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  2. K46Ryder

Another Great N2 Weekend

Been a while since I been on here but I had a really good weekend with N2 at Road Atlanta. This was the first time I stayed for a weekend and I noticed it helps alot more to get a whole weekend in if you can. I met tons of great people, got a lot of pointers from the CRs, and learned alot being...
  3. K46Ryder

HyperSport Tires

Just curious for the Weekend Track day warriors, what tires are you running and what tires have gave you the best response? Just went with some Q3's for myself since I got a set under $200. Could not pass up that deal at all.
  4. K46Ryder

New Guy in the Southern Region

Hello to all, I just had my first track day at RA this past Saturday (in the rain at that too). I was hooked since I zipped my suit up. Got a lot of good feedback from the CR's and the community. Looking forward to bringing more people out to the track and learning as much as I can from anyone...