Search results

1. kd83

1st Gen R6 rear sets and clip on's

Bump this to the top since were getting closer to the track season, Clip on's still available. Left rear set still available
  2. kd83

right rear set sold
  3. kd83

Bought a bike that had these already on them, im just using the bike for the street so no need for them. 43mm clip on's will fit other years (03-04 R6) and other bikes that have 43 mm fork tubes. They are a one piece design (so you will have to remove the top triple clamp to put them on). One...
  4. kd83

1st Gen R6, steering damper, clip on's

all parts are obo
  5. kd83

ha ha not anytime soon, just scored the bike for dirt cheap and couldn't pass up the deal. Haven't talked to ya in a while, hope all is good
  6. kd83

Purchased a 99 R6 with the following parts that i have no use for. 1. Hyperpro steering damper, it will need rebuilt. It is leaking oil a little, i have an email from EPM performance (can forward email) for a quote of 110 for the rebuild which includes the shipping. Asking 100 for the damper +...
  7. kd83

1st Gen R6 shark skins fairings

SOLD!!! Please close
  8. kd83

1st Gen R6 shark skins fairings

First generation (98-02) Yamaha R6 sharkskins race body work. In rough condition would be good for a set to fix up, or a secondary spare set. I got these fairings from a bike i purchased and was cleaning out the shed this weekend, i don't have the bike anymore and no use for these fairings...
  9. kd83

2001 Yamaha R6

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. kd83

2001 Yamaha R6

bwhahahaha Thanks
  11. kd83

2001 Yamaha R6

$2700
  12. kd83

2001 Yamaha R6

I have a 2001 R6 for sale i bought this spring, the bike runs great and runs very strong. Currently in the market for a new house so i need a little extra money for a down payment and the bike has to go. 2001 R6 Clean title 7xxx miles Race tech .95kg fork springs (set up by gmd) Hot bodies...
  13. kd83

New Set of Michelin Power Race 180's

As long as they are stored in a controled environment and within 5 years old of production you are good to go
  14. kd83

2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 FS

Bump for a fast bike Justin is a good guy and won't steer you wrong
  15. kd83

Dunlops, Perelli, or Bridgestone??????

All comes down to personal choice Pirelli's for me don't last long enough, haven't run dunlops yet Like the bridgestone 003's, and also pretty happy with michelins power race/one
  16. kd83

Michelin Pilot Powers

sold!
  17. kd83

Heal up Jiggy.

heal up quick
  18. kd83

Michelin Pilot Powers

I have a set of Michelin Pilot powers that have one track day on them. They were on the bike when i purchased it. Lots of tread and life left in these tires, no blue-ing of any sort and the rubber is still soft. Asking $85 for the set plus shipping Located in PA Send a PM or Email...
  19. kd83

Membership Packet version 2010

So how does not having a member card work when going to yamaha to get our nesba discount on parts and such?
  20. kd83

2004 R6 (street)

sold!