Search results

1. nickdc955i

Erion Racing race rims.....Marchesini forged magnesium 16.5 sbk wheels

Hello, not sure if it’s possible but I bought a rear Marchesini rim fir an 06 Honda cbr600rr and would like to find the matching front. I also need some guidance fir a a rear sprocket and rotor. Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. nickdc955i

Marchesini rims

I bought a rear rim and am looking for a front matching. I need help to find a sprocket and rear rotor. Any help is greatly appreciated! 06 Honda cbr600rr Erion 5.75 x 16.5
  3. nickdc955i

New break pads

Well had awesome day at pocono se track. Broke in pads , boy did they smell when baking them! I wonder if they get better with time?
  4. nickdc955i

New break pads

Ty
  5. nickdc955i

Ohlins Service

WCW did my bike and I was very happy with everything.
  6. nickdc955i

Rotor movement?

It is a Daytona 955i I had a vibration after first track day thought it was brake pads since they were originals had them replaced and while watching shop clean calipers I tried to move the rotor and noticed that one side had movement(floating ) and the other side was fused. Shop did not know...
  7. nickdc955i

Rotor movement?

One rotor has movement at the "buttons" and the other one does not are my rotors bad ? I had a vibration ; changed brake pads. I am bedding the pads in so I can't tell if vibration is gone.
  8. nickdc955i

New break pads

sorry brake pads long day....
  9. nickdc955i

New break pads

I had EBC HH brake pads installed and am confused about bedding them in. EBC and installer say 100- 300 miles of gentle riding then 6-8 60 mile an hour quick almost full stops then good to go. this seems too long? I am sure on the track a whole track day is not dedicated to bedding in new...
  10. nickdc955i

Question on our number

I went back into member profile it did accept 10 but I switched to 636. What kind of numbers do I need being that I am doing the novice track day Aug 2nd.
  11. nickdc955i

Question on our number

I think I picked 10 as a number for my bike randomly and read that 10 was off limits? How can I check the number I picked or was assigned?