Search results

1. T

Alpinestars GP Plus Gloves Black XL

Brand new pair with tags and zippered container. Super nice gloves. IMO they fit more like a large, but they are XL. $110 Shipped to the lower 48. Paypal preferred. PM me your email address and I'll send you high res pics * PU knuckle and finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion...
  2. T

Using Tire Temp to Adjust Pressure

Would using a laser temp gauge be a good way to fine tune air pressure? I've been running tire pressures in the low 30s hot on the track, but exactly where seems to be very subjective. Checking to tire temp immediately after coming off the track would seem to be an objective way to make the...
  3. T

Talladega GP?

Will NESBA have any dates at Talladega GP this year? I keep waiting for something to show up under track dates, but so far nothing.
  4. T

NESBA Run by the Goverment?

Yes I know this is not the case, but you guys are starting the make the DMV look like it is run efficiently. First we get all this talk about when our schedule gets posted you can depend on it. Unlike the other guys we don't post dates until they are official. Then both Barber and Road...
  5. T

Found Glove Barber

I found a glove on the road leaving Barbar on Sunday evening after the last NESBA event. If you can identify it, it is yours. I will be at Barber again this month, or I will ship at your expense. Sorry for being so slow to post, but I was on vacation for twos weeks and I really forgot about...