1. F

2000 R6 track bike $2000

Great! Get a new back tire though...
  2. F

2000 R6 track bike $2000

Sold! Thanks for your interest. Angelo
  3. F

2000 R6 track bike $2000

Jet ski, motocross bike, firearms, etc. Manly stuff. Text me with any proposals.
  4. F

2000 R6 track bike $2000

Well, that is interesting, just not what I'm looking for. Thanks for the interest! Angelo
  5. F

2000 R6 track bike $2000

2000 R6 with 21,000 miles, runs strong and hangs with newer 600s on the track. Set up for 185lbs. Fork springs .95 kg/mm Ohlins shock GPR damper vortex 530 chain and sprocket 15/48 woodcraft clipons woodcraft/ vortex rearsets fiberglass bodywork-repaired EBC HH brake pads Stainless brake lines...
  6. F

Bodywork repair?

Excellent input everyone, I'll give it a whirl! Angelo
  7. F

bodywork repair?

Ok, Iget it. I can just glass over the area of the hole and then drill it later... I was thinking I had to keep the holes intact for some reason-duh. I'll try it! Thanks for the input all. Angelo
  8. F

Bodywork repair?

My biggest concern is the upper holes for the dzus have been ripped open. Is that fixable by someone with no glass experience?
  9. F

bodywork repair?

Thanks for the input, all. I'm not looking for beauty, just function. My lower basically got ripped off the upper and I have six ripped holes where the dzus went through. Are those fixable? There is also a 12" tear vertically that certainly looks fixable, but I'm not sure about the holes...
  10. F

bodywork repair?

Does anyone know someone who can repair fiberglass track bodywork? Cleveland,Oh area. Thanks! Angelo
  11. F

Bodywork repair?

Hey, does anyone know who can repair race bodywork around Cleveland, Oh? Thanks!
  12. F

Vino Classic at Mid Ohio May 11

I can't wait to ride this track! I've driven it several times in cars, but this should be completely different. If anyone is interested, I'm bringing a 2006 Yamaha Vino Classic for sale to Mid-Ohio Tuesday May 11. Asking $1300, negotiable. Great pit bike! Any questions, call Angelo 440-212-5351...
  13. F

Yamaha Vino 4 sale at Mid Ohio May 11

Bump. Heads up! I'll be bringing a 2006 Yamaha Vino Classic to Mid Ohio May 11 to sell. Great pit bike. 1700 miles, 49cc liquid cooled 4-stroke. 40mph on flat ground. Over 100mpg! Asking $1300, but bring cash and I'll deal. Come by and check it out or call Angelo at 440-212-5351. See you at the...
  14. F

Bike towing + wheel choke question

How can you tie down a bike without compressing the suspension? Certainly there's no need to bottom your forks, but you do have to tie it DOWN. Compressing suspension does nothing to fork seals. Your forks compress fully a couple times a lap under braking, no sweat. I wonder where the fork seal...
  15. F

Earplugs

I use these also. Made by Bell, I think. They reduce the wind noise a lot and you can still hear your bike and other bikes just fine. Pull your ear up and back and roll them up tight and they'll fit in any ear. They can be used 4 or 5 times and then won't roll up tight anymore. Perfect for track...
  16. F

2004 Honda CR85R

$1600 obo. Located in Strongsville, Oh. Excellent condition. Good tires, brakes, fork seals, plastics. Tag aluminum bars. Spare clutch and throttle cables, extra Uni air filter, Honda manual, and stand. Runs like it should. Great for a 10-14 year old. No surprises or disappointments. Angelo...
  17. F

Gingerman

Well, I've been to Nelson's in a car so I know it fairly well, it was my first racetrack ever. Plus it's only like an hour away. I thought all tracks were that bumpy! Then I went to Beaverun... so smooth. Looks like I'll have to try Grattan because Gingerman sucks so bad ;-) Thanks for all the...
  18. F

Quick Response please! Buying CRF450R.

If the tires, brakes and chain are good then yes, it's a good deal. I ride a 2001 RM250 and it's about perfect in regards to power and weight. I briefly had a 2002 CRF450R and didn't like it. It felt heavy and was way too fast for me. Good luck!
  19. F

Gingerman

Do you like the track? Is it more fun than Grattan, for instance? I've only been on Beaverun and Barber on a motorcycle. I found Beaverun to be lots of fun and easy to learn. Barber was awesome, but very far away. I'm definately going to try Nelson's Ledges this year. I want to get some variety.
  20. F

Gingerman

The calendar at Gingerman's website has 3 Nesba weekends on it and nothing yet here in the track dates section. Will there be track dats at Gingerman? I've personally never been there, what's it like?