Search results

1. tryzbiak

Looking for "A" rider with gold 675

Loaned me stator and gasket on 675 3 weeks ago at Trackalapooza. I think i saw him in Aug with N2. Eitherway. Need to get his contact, lost business card. Lives in TN i think does lanscaping of somekind
  2. tryzbiak

Pitbull rear restraint

The trailer is harbour frieght, up to 1200 lbs load. Light, i added some wood and all. The system is awesome. I lined it up, and it rolls in no prob with no help. After i got over my fear of the whole thing being held by one arm it actually works awesome no worries... I can send u pics. Pm...
  3. tryzbiak

fS 07 675 Daytona

Sold
  4. tryzbiak

fS 07 675 Daytona

Buuuump
  5. tryzbiak

fS 07 675 Daytona

'][/URL] $4400 11k miles New renthal grips New break fluids and coolant Oil change will be done this week Front forks oil done last year Woodcraft covers Lowside on left side but nothing crazy with small dent in tank. Easy to cover with tank covers.... Bikes been broke down and full clean...
  6. tryzbiak

Video from I group Day 2 Tally 8.16.15

I would like to see some of me.
  7. tryzbiak

Thanks Really wrking on smooth cornering. I rarely shufted into 4th. Just kept her running in 3rd.... need to work on straight speed more
  8. tryzbiak

2nd Track Day @ Little Tally Aug. 15-16

Nice meeting u
  9. tryzbiak

my computer sucks so i have to use iPad. Then most video will not post on youtube. For now i have one.
  10. tryzbiak

Looking for opinions

You should by a 675 daytona. O my, i just happen to have one for sale. :) 07 11k miles ;
  11. tryzbiak

Little Talley in August

Also send to jtryzbiak@gmail.com Plz
  12. tryzbiak

Little Talley in August

Nice to meet u Rob.. Can i get that link
  13. tryzbiak

Any video out there from Tally

Thats not helping me..... lol
  14. tryzbiak

Any video out there from Tally

If so can u send me links. Novice/ I dayone Intermiediate day 2
  15. tryzbiak

Awesome event at Tally 8-15 and 16

Lol I saw that too..... funny Nice to meet you
  16. tryzbiak

O ya, Day one in I, http://www.highsidephoto.com/p897034436/h53be5a2b#h53be5a2b
  17. tryzbiak

awesome. What a great freakin time. Being my 3rd track event ever i was very pleased with the staff and event. Thanks for the bump to I group, it allowed me to keep a fast pace, humbeling as well. Lol I was pitted across from the CR's / John C trailer. Everyone i met was very cool, well all...
  18. tryzbiak

Great weekend @ Tally August 15&16

Nice to meet you bro. Had fun
  19. tryzbiak

Tally 15-16 Aug

Ill have some vid from day 2 soon