Search results

1. Hix25

CBR 600 WHEELS

I have an 06 rear wheel with rotor and an 04 front wheel without rotors. I know they will fit other years before 07 but not positive which ones. They will be for sale at Pitt Race Saturday 5/20. $100 per wheel or trade one for an 07/08 front. I will only be there Saturday, white grand cherokee...
  2. Hix25

Tire still good?

Bought an 08 CBR 600, seller gave me an extra wheel with this Dunlop GP-A. Do you guys think there is still some life left in this tire? There is a brand new one mounted on the bike right now, but would like to save it if I can get another day or two outta this one. Sent from my SM-G930V using...
  3. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

I am the 3rd owner. Originally a 750 frame that was converted to a 600 by the 1st owner. I don't know the exact mileage as gauges were replaced at some point but bike runs strong. There was a small tear in frame done by original owner that I patched, before and after pics available, file size is...
  4. Hix25

Will this pass tech?

I am looking at an 06 GSX-R 600 and it has a small dent/hole in the frame. the current (second) owner says this was done by the original owner and that he has a full race season in 2012 as well as multiple track days at mid-ohio and has never had an issue. My question is will this pass tech...
  5. Hix25

Looking for opinions

I know this subject comes up time and time again, on forums all over the web, but I'm going to ask again anyway... I would like to pick up a dedicated track bike over the winter and not sure which way to go? Some History, I am 6'2, 205lbs and 30 yrs old. I am new to trackdays (1st one at...
  6. Hix25

New Member From Pittsburgh

My name is Dave and I attended my 1st trackday ever yesterday 7/18 at Pitt. I had an amazing time, started off in intro and ended up staying for the full day. N2 puts on a great event for sure, and I was definitely improving throughout the day with great feedback from the CR's. I wanted to stay...