Search results

1. Joe Vital

2009 Triumph 675 Daytona For Sale

SOLD!!! 2009 Triumph 675 Daytona For Sale $5200 Excellent shape. Salvage Virginia title. Repaired at an authorized Triumph dealership. Bike is located in NOVA. Arrangements for delivery to Summit Point, NJMP, or BeaveRun can be made. Study the pictures and ask questions. This is a well cared for...
  2. Joe Vital

Stop the viscious rumors!!! Please!!!

It must be said that it is a great disapointment that I have heard a viscious rumor concerning Chris Kubricky and me. In spite of what you may or may not have heard, WE HAVE NOT BROKEN UP! We are on a break, it is just a rough patch we are going through.
  3. Joe Vital

Jennings ride share

Looking for someone to ride with me to Jennings for the February 9th, 10th, and 11th trackdays Dave Sanders is running. Have room for one bike in my trailer. PM me for details. Leaving from the DCMetro/NOVA area. Joe
  4. Joe Vital

Dates for 2012 Posted!!!!!

Just noticed some dates for next year are already posted. Thanks Bob and DJ!
  5. Joe Vital

Crushed by Blue! Prayers Needed!

Please help me! i have been crushed by blueninja. the doctor says i have hurt feelings. my track day riding carer is in jeopardy, i had such high hopes for this season. i was on track to win the overall NESBA track day championship.
  6. Joe Vital

Attn: Jiggy!!!

Kitty litter!!!!!
  7. Joe Vital

Foldout Sleeper Couch For Sale

SOLD Blazin’ Belltech fold out sleeper for sale. $400 SOLD Excellent shape, mounting bracket kit included. Shipping this would be stupid expensive, so if you want to have it shipped let me know what the arrangements are. It weighs about 80lbs, and my zip code is 25401. Otherwise I...
  8. Joe Vital

Beaver Riding Roll Call 5/1 5/2

I'm in. Who else?
  9. Joe Vital

NEED HELP: What size banjo bolt for an '09 R6?

As the title says, what is the thread pitch size on a '08 - '09 R6? Most Japanese bikes use 10mm X 1.25, and Brembo's use 10mm X 1.00. Since the Yamaha uses Brembo master cylinders, I am confused.
  10. Joe Vital

2004 Honda VFR 800 non-ABS

$4500 Located in the Washington DC Metro area. OEM hards bags, with OEM bag liners Staintune mufflers F4i fork internals, with traxxion valves. Stailess Steel brake lines Intercom system Extra fuse box. Corbin seat with backrest Ventura Luggage system And I am sure some other stuff I cannot...
  11. Joe Vital

2004 Honda VFR800 non-ABS

mods please delete this. i posted in the wrong section.
  12. Joe Vital

An Open Apology for the Sunday Morning Shuffle

I am mortified my mechanical failure caused even one second of track time lost. The gracious patience exhibited by all Sunday morning after my bike ventilated its crankcase causing the oil spill serves as a reminder what kind of people ride with NESBA. Again my sincere apologies Joe
  13. Joe Vital

Honda CRF230F FOR SALE

sold!!!!
  14. Joe Vital

Beaver SED Days Rollcall

Post up! If for no other reason than to get the 'other' club reference off of the front page.
  15. Joe Vital

Jesus, Moon...

...I order something this past Tuesday and it gets here today? WTF is wrong with you???? :p (from me) and :p (from my ugly baby)
  16. Joe Vital

ATTN: Chris Moon

Thanks for getting the stuff we ordered to us this past weekend. We got ourselves in a jam and you solved the problems. -Joe's Garage
  17. Joe Vital

Hey Drew! Wyman finished...

...4th http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=35763 Not bad, not bad at all. I wonder how much time he has spent at Daytona...that wasn't flat track. Drew introduced this young man to me last year at BeaveRun. A very polite, well spoken, young man. His dad lent us a battery so we...
  18. Joe Vital

2005 SV650 Racebike

PRICE REDUCED!!! Championship winning SV650. $4300 This bike propelled Ron Perel to the LWT SS EX points championships in both the Mid Atlantic and the Northeast Regions. It has the basic goodies: Suspension set up for a 165lbs rider AK inserts in the forks Penske Rear Double Clicker shock One...
  19. Joe Vital

2004 r6 trackbike $3500

BIKE IS SOLD!!!! Located in DC Metro Area. Can deliver within 100 mile radius of Summit Point. Bike is a race winner. Mechanically the bike is in great shape and would make an excellent trackday machine. It has red and black track plastics (Armor Body, I think but it has been a while sine...
  20. Joe Vital

ATTN: Geoff Doyer RE: JC Sept. 7

Thanks for the towing service at JC this past Sunday. It was fun to try and follow you around whle attempting to apply the riding advice you gave me. Some of it actually stuck.