Search results

1. Goldie

2016 ZX10R Part out....

Pics are here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/7h54LvP Parts are from a 2016 ZX10R. There may be cosmetic blemishes on certain parts and some may need cleaning so see picture link for details or ask me for additional photos. Parts are listed “without” shipping cost (Buyer pays actual shipping). I...
  2. Goldie

2014 American Hauler "All Aluminum" 7x16 enclosed trailer - $7,500

All aluminum 7x16 trailer. Very nice! Setup for track days and racing. Only selling because I no longer do track days or race. Trailer is located in Suffolk, VA. Call or text to 757-572-4410 if interested. - Aluminum mag wheels - Fully insulated (Walls, Ceiling, Door, Ramp) - AC/Heat Pump...
  3. Goldie

2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R

I retired from track days and racing, so I no longer need a bike. I'll have to check exact miles but mileage is pretty low on engine. Bike runs fine with no mechanical issues. Bike was mainly used to coach with, but I did lay it down at my last event. Haven't had a chance to fix the minor stuff...
  4. Goldie

Retirement sale. Vortex V3 "Digital" TW 101 Tire Warmers. (Latest version) $300

These are the latest "digital" warmers from Vortex. They are NOTHING like the older ones. I've own woodcraft and Chicken Hawk and these are excellent! I'm bias but I like these a lot! They heat the tire and rim very good. They are skirted to generate even heat. I purchased the warmers Feb 27...
  5. Goldie

Retirement sale. Chicken Hawk "Digital" Warmers $280

These are my back up older warmers. They are a bit old so the price reflect that. They still work fine and do have burn marks, They are digital. These are for 600cc (120/180) rear tires. Best to call or text me at 757-572-4410. Price do not include shipping.
  6. Goldie

2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 - $7,000

Retirement sale! Getting out the sport. I purchased the bike brand new from a dealer on 1/12/2019. Bike is like new and never crashed. I'll have to check exact miles but its super low. Bike was mainly used to coach with in the slower groups. Bike is turn-key ready and safety wired. I have a...
  7. Goldie

Woodcraft Kawasaki ZX-10R 16-19 Rearsets Complete Kit

Selling Woodcraft Rearsets for the 2016+ ZX10R. Never been down in these. Very good condition. These are complete with the brake pedal. $260 shipped in the lower 48. Located in Chesapeake, Va for local pickup. Call or text 757-572-4410
  8. Goldie

RST leathers (like new) - 350

Selling a RST Pro Series CPX-C leather suit. Size is 48UK/58EUR. Was used only a few times and never crashed. Sizing chart is located here> https://www.rst-moto.com/motorcycle-leathers/leather-1pc.html $350 Call or text: 757-572-4410
  9. Goldie

2016 ZX10R OEM factory fairings (Satin Black) - 1,000

Selling OEM fairings and front fender from a 2016 ZX10R with 580 miles. Fairings are mint and never been down. I also have the headlight, TST Industries integrated tail light and a few other stock parts for sale separately. I'm in Chesapeake, VA. Call or text 757-572-4410. PRICED to sell! 1K
  10. Goldie

2013 Kawasaki ZX636

Disclaimer: I just picked up another bike so this one needs to go. Price: $8,500 (Serious buyers only). If it doesn't sell in a few months I will part it. Clean Virginia title in hand. Bike is turn-key ready and fully safety wired for CCS/WERA racing. Bike has been tuned by KWS and LEE's on...
  11. Goldie

2011 ZX6R Parts...

2011 ZX6R parts. There may be cosmetic blemishes on certain parts and some may need cleaning so see picture link for details or ask me for additional photos. Parts are listed “without” shipping cost. I take cash on local pickup or PayPal (Add 3% if using PayPal). It is “BEST” to TEXT, PM or CALL...
  12. Goldie

2011 ZX6R frame (Clean VA title - Not salvage)

Frame came off my part out 2011 ZX6R I have listed in this forum. I went to the DMV and got the paperwork straight and got the title changed over to my name so now "it's legal for street use." Title was issued with mileage as "not actual" as the mileage was not confirmed when bike was sold to...
  13. Goldie

08 R6 parts

Prices includes Shipping and PayPal fees anywhere in the lower 48. Parts are from a 2008 R6. There may be some cosmetic blemishes on certain parts and some may need cleaning so see picture link for details or ask me for additional photos. It is best to TEXT, PM or CALL me if interested at...
  14. Goldie

2011 ZX6R part out...

2011 ZX6R part out. See Photobucket link for pictures>>>> http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/Goldie757/library/2011%20ZX6R Parts are from a 2011 ZX6R. There may be cosmetic blemishes on certain parts and some may need cleaning so see picture link for details or ask me for additional photos...
  15. Goldie

08 R6 leftover parts (spares) - Includes shipping and PP Fees.

Prices now INCLUDES shipping and PayPal fees anywhere in the lower 48. Parts are from a 2008 R6 street bike. There may be some cosmetic blemishes on certain parts and some may need cleaning so see picture link for details or ask me for additional photos. It is best to TEXT, PM or CALL me if...
  16. Goldie

2011 Kawasaki ZX6R $8500 (Nicely setup!)

- Traxxion Axxion cartridge AK-20 front forks internals (Setup by MDM for 186 pounds) - Penske 8983 Double Adjustable Shock - Piggy Back (Setup by MDM for 186 pounds) - Armour Bodies body work - Annitori RL by HM Quickshifter - LeoVince SBK Factory EVO II Full Exhaust - Woodcraft rearsets -...
  17. Goldie

2008 R6 Gas Tank (Blue)... $275 SHIPPED

Selling a 2008 R6 Gas tank from my part out bike. Tank was slightly damaged doing shipping so the tank was returned and buyer refunded as he was looking for a dent free tank. Tank now has two small dents/dings on the right side of the tank under the Yamaha emblem that has no effect on...
  18. Goldie

2008 R6 parts for sale....

Parts are from a 2008 R6 street bike. There may be some cosmetic blemishes on certain parts and some may need cleaning so see picture link for details or ask me for additional photos. Parts are listed without shipping cost. I take cash on local pickup or PayPal (Add 3% if using PayPal). It is...
  19. Goldie

08 and 08 600rr parts for sale.

08 and 08 600rr parts for sale. See Photobucket link for pictures>>>> http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/Go...0600RR%20parts Parts were from a running 2008 and a 2009 CBR 600RR. There may be cosmetic blemishes on certain parts and some may need cleaning so see photobucket link for details...
  20. Goldie

2008 R6 parts for sale....

2008 R6 parts for sale. See Photobucket link for pictures>>>> http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/Goldie757/library/2008%20R6 Parts are from a 2008 R6 street bike. There may be some cosmetic blemishes on certain parts and some may need cleaning so see picture link for details or ask me for...