Search results

1. JakeSizzle

ISO rearset compatible with 2008 gsxr750

Is anyone coming to Pitt Race for Sunday that has a spare of this? A buddy went down today and there is no trackside parts. Will pay for right rearset or both
  2. JakeSizzle

Track Packages - Coupon Code on Dashboard?

Hey N2, Just bought my 6-day package for next year. Great sale today! I wanted to ask if you would be sticky'ing our Coupon Code to anywhere on our Dashboard? I took a screenshot of my order confirmation, but I don't see anywhere I can save this on my dashboard like in previous years. Good...
  3. JakeSizzle

2018 - Acceptable Oil Filter Brands?

So from last season to this season I purchased a used already-built track bike (2007 ZX6R). The bike is ready to go! However, it has a K&N oil filter. Is N2 allowing these to be run this year or has there been an official ban of these filters for trackday use with N2? I plan to be at Summit...
  4. JakeSizzle

Summit Point - Shenandoah Circuit - 7/10 - Layout?

Does anyone know if N2 does or does not use the Carousel section of the track? During my TPM days, every single TD ran the Carousel. I recently watched a friend do a MotoX day and they also ran the Carousel (as well as the Esses after the corkscrew). Just curious what we will be seeing Sunday...
  5. JakeSizzle

Pitt Race - 6/18 - 6/19

First time going to this track. I've done both SP and both NJMP tracks a number of times. Anything new/interesting/unique about Pitt Race full course? Looks like some sweet elevation changes and some blind apex turns (like turn 5 on NJMP Lighting)! Looking forward to riding with N2 again. The...
  6. JakeSizzle

Summit Point - Shenny - 4/3/16

Who else is going to be there this day? It's my first time trailering with my Focus and a single rail trailer so I may ask for help loading/unloading... :dislike: Question regarding tires. I have a 2014 Street Triple R that I bought August 2014. I still have the original tires on it (4,600...
  7. JakeSizzle

Leathers for Rent?

Does anyone know if N2 has rental leathers for people planning to do a trackday? Are there any deals for first-time goers that are planning to do a trackday as a guest? I have a friend who wants to do one trackday this year, probably Dominion as it's new, and he doesn't know whether he must go...
  8. JakeSizzle

Track Day Prices - Inclusive of utilities hookups?

Hey there, Does anyone know if the prices listed for each trackday include electric utility access at the tracks? I have a friend weighing his own pros/cons of switching over from TPM and has this question. New to N2 myself so I don't know the answer. Do the tracks themselves just charge a...
  9. JakeSizzle

2016 Track Day Schedule?

When will the N2 website list the track days for the 2016 schedule? I know it's still December but I'm antsy to see the final schedule and to start planning the season!
  10. JakeSizzle

2013+ Triumph Daytona/Street Triple Interchangeability?

Does anyone know FOR SURE if you can use rearsets from a 2013+ Daytona/Daytona R with a 2013+ Street Triple R? I've heard this to be the case for a while now. I can find cheap aftermarket rearsets for Daytonas on ebay all the time. Everything listed under Street Triple is like $400 or more...
  11. JakeSizzle

New to N2 from Frederick, MD

Hi everyone! I'm new to N2 after having been riding with TPM for a few years. I like to ride the NJMP and SP tracks. I plan on branching out to VIR, Dominion, and NCBike this coming year with you guys. I like N2's website and the forums seem active!