Search results

1. N

AStars Track Pand and Jacket

Looking to get rid of some stuff int he closet. Asking $250 for the pants and $200 for the jacket or $400 together. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/2482430408.html http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/2482438195.html Also let me know and I can send more pics if you like.
  2. N

Fairfax Cycles?

Anyone ever been to this place. I need to get the oil changed in my forks as well as have the SAG and a baseline compression/rebound and pre-load setup. Wondering if anyone has used this place before or if you have a recommendation in NOVA. THanks.
  3. N

$195 credits for sale

$180 bucks gets you $195 in credits.
  4. N

Weather for Summit Sunday

Looks like it is going to be pretty cool and overcast with a chance of . . . dare I say it. . . rain. Just wondering what kinds of things would be useful for a cold, rainy track day that I might not be thinking of. I have my leathers but should I bring my regular riding rain suit to put over it...
  5. N

Loading HF Trailer

So the description says it tilts all the way to the ground to load. Is this really the case? I haven't seen one first hand, but my first impression would be that this doesn't work. I was just figuring I would need a ramp. Can anyone clear this up for me?
  6. N

Suspension Shop in NoVA

Any suggestions for a place to get my suspension setup in NoVA? Was going to head to Washington Cycles in NJ but moved before i got a chance too.
  7. N

Harbor Freight Trailer bearings

I'm looking to put bearing buddies on the harbor frieght foldable trailer (the larger one with 12" wheels). Does anyone know how the size bearing buddy that I need (or the inner and outer dimensions of the wheel bearing)
  8. N

WTB: F4 Front Fender

Have a 99 F4 need the front fender from any model that will fit it. Thanks.
  9. N

Cheap Stand

If anyone is looking for a cheap stand Harbor Freight has then for $60 http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=97841&r=4911_264150
  10. N

Tire Balacing Needed?

This may be a really noob question but do i need to rebalance the tires every time i put new tires on? Also do the rotors have to stay on the same size?
  11. N

BT016 Tires

I know this is probably going to start a great debate, but just for information sake. BikeBandit.com has BridgeStom BT016 tires on sale right now, with an AMA discount they are $211 shipped to your door. Just FYI.
  12. N

Tire Choice

So being a track newbie, I'm trying to finish putting together my first track bike. THe one I purchased was a used track bike that had been down. I'm down to selecting tires and here is my question. Knowing that this is a track only bike and I plan on doing track days for a long while, I have...
  13. N

Who does vu=inyl wrap in NJ?

Want to get my street bike done, going to try myself on the track bike, but rather have this one done professionally. Anyone know if somewhere in NJ/NY that would do this for me? NOTE: meant vinyl like bikeskinz.com, had a slight typo
  14. N

Finally Introducing myself

Alright I had my first track day at the end of last season on my street TL1000S, and then had to buy a CBR600F4 a couple of months ago for this season. It was an used race bike that needed some body work maintenance and a few odds and ends, but hope to have it ready by the end of April, and get...
  15. N

Track Transportation

Ok so here is the deal. I'm really getting into track days this year, I've gotten a 99 CBR just for the track and am setting it up now. The thing I just realized is that my 99 Mustang is no way to get the bike and gear to the track. Since I don't really know alot of people in Jersey right now I...