Search results

1. F

crash

Thanks Doyer. I appreciate that.
  2. F

crash

Mark, Evrything I wrote about your CR is 100% the case. It was his error that lead to my incident. You were no where near the incident as it happened on the track. But I would like to Thank you for helping get my bike out of the woods as I was loaded onto the helicopter. Since you saw the tape...
  3. F

crash

I dont know what post you are refferring to. I am not out to crucify this guy for any mistake. I agree that its a high stakes game we play and things happen. No one here has forgotten that mistakes happen. But plesae dont take what you would or wouldnt expect as the the rule for all of us. Just...
  4. F

crash

People like you - Means people that feel that there is no accountability from one man to the next. That you canm make a mistake that causes another person harm and because we all signed a Liability Release Basic Human Decency goes out the window. You bring up Lawyers and Paying for accidents...
  5. F

crash

Geoff, YOU are missing the point. Most would do exactly what this guy did "AS LITTLE AS POSIBLE", which amounts to doing nothing. My contention is that as long as good people like you and alot of others that have posted here, feel that way then that will be the way it is. Especially given the...
  6. F

crash

OK I got you. So because he didnt feel like it was his fault either way his level of commitment to that Apology was just a formality because nthe CR told him he had a hand in the accident. Once the rider was out to the hospital that was it. In your mind he did his part. WOW. How about if he got...
  7. F

Whats up with Roebling?

Too simple? Whats that mean? Fast - Yes. You'll have a great time.
  8. F

My appreciation

Good going Les. Let me get some of them mags. I need help
  9. F

crash

Geoff, I absolutely read the part about him giving the guys buddy a message. That was what I was referring to when I said ATTEMPTING to do something and DOING it are 2 seperate things. Why would he tell the friend where he was pitted. Was that so the injured rider could come seek out the...
  10. F

crash

Man you said alot here and I agree with most. What I dont agree with is where you say the non injured rider apologized and so it should be case closed. He apologized only after the injured rider put up the post and the conversation started. My assertion was that the apology should have been made...
  11. F

crash

Your the one not making sense. The point was that your friend can speak for himself. Which you agreed with. There was no need for you to let him know about any attempt. to apologize. I'm sure your still confused. But since you will not further comment thats where it will stay.
  12. F

NESBA Needs To put out a BEACON at all trackdays.

ABSOLUTELY. What I was thinking exactly.
  13. F

Really? Ok so anytime we got lap times recorded it was always a participants beacon? I had no idea. I guess thats the answer then.
  14. F

Ducati 1098 2008

Is this an "S" or a standard 1098?
  15. F

crash

Well put.
  16. F

crash

I do FULLY undersatnd. Read what I wrote so that you FULLY understand. Your explaining for your friend. Like you said, he's a grown ass man. No need for you to post what he did and how he felt. Thats the point. I suggest you take your suggestion to heart. Think before you write next time.
  17. F

crash

Borislav - That sucks man. I was there this weekend riding in the A group. What the guy that hit you should have done is gotten a number from your friend and then called you and apologized. His friend thats here "explaining" after reading your post should have gotten his friend to post an...
  18. F

Troy - The Timer being the worst thing is about the rider. I guess its the argument the Killer or the gun. The instrument is just that. It will only be what you allow it to be. For someone in the A group trying to improve it is vital. It will show if the changes you are making are helping you go...