Search results

1. J

Race Tech Suspension Seminar

A lot of guys here and on the R1 forum want track time to be included in this event. I have a call in to NJMP to see what that entails. I'll keep you all posted.
  2. J

I'm seeing what can be done about getting some laps in to feel out the adjustments. But that would obvious but the cost some.
  3. J

No it's an 8 hour seminar where you learn about suspension and how to setup a bike.
  4. J

This isn't a trackday. It's a suspension workshop.
  5. J

Participants List: 1.JerzyBoy973 2.4EverWikid 3.brownspanishboy 4.RCM78 5.R.STUNNA 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30.
  6. J

***This is NOT a trackday!!!!*** Last Saturday at the NY IMS, I had a long conversation with Lenny from Rae Tech Suspensions. At the end of the conversation he offered to come back out from Cali. and do a 8-9 hour seminar on suspension theory and setup. Basically the 1st half of the day would...
  7. J

2008 Teknic speedstar suit size 40

dammit. i can't fit a 40. hell of a deal though. GL with the sale.
  8. J

NJMP Thunderbolt: Most Unforgiving Track???

Stres you seem stressed :haha:
  9. J

Thanks to CR Sean Morph Robinson

+1 for me. Morph's mid day tutorial was the shit, I had my knee down in no time.
  10. J

2008 Teknic speedstar suit size 40

how is it labeled 40 but really a 42?? You sure its not a 42 that just hasn't broken in yet? I'm a 42 on the Teknic chart that's why I'm asking.
  11. J

Vid Footage of NJMP 11-1

Hey all I was just wondering if anyone in B group had video of any of our sessions yesterday posted up online anywhere yet.
  12. J

New Guy

Hello all. I just finished up my 1st trackday ever (NJMP) and I have to say this blows weekend twisty riding out of the water. I learned a sh!t load from the CRs special thanx to Morph for helping me with my form (btw Morph, you were right I nearly sharted when I touched down for the first...