5. W

09 zx6r monster bodywork

Pm you back
  6. W

09 zx6r monster bodywork

monday bump!!!!
  7. W

09 zx6r monster bodywork

selling all stock 09 monster bodywork. all includes upper,side, and lower panels, tail section, front fender and rear seat cowl. also headlights and turnsignals. will not seperate. asking 1000.00. pm me or call 336-516-8520. thanks johnny
  8. W

New hotbodies r6 bodywork

Sold!!!!!!!!!!
  9. W

New hotbodies r6 bodywork

i did the hotbodies buy 1 get 1 free bodywork so i have an extra set. 385.00 is all im asking. just want my money back is all. anyone interested pm please thanks johnny
  10. W

Conti Race Attacks?? Any Feed Back??

i ran the conti's for my 2009 season and won 4 championships. there just as good as the pirelli's i switched from,plus the contigency was great. if your like me any tire out there is better than i can ride! :)
  11. W

>WERA Summitt Point Who's in?<

im in!! bringing rain tires just in case!!! :)
  12. W

WERA @ VIR??? Who's in??

another broke ass racing guy here! ill be running lw and hw on my sv!!! im all excited!!!
  13. W

160/60 Tire options

ill let you know on the rosso's. ive been running the regular pilot powers on my sv. im putting on the rosso's tonight. im going to vir for the racing to save lives track day thurs.ill keep you informed.
  14. W

Checkin-in

the chatter you felt was you running off the track!! you should have borrowed my supermoto for that!! hope you get well soon! we all love ya!!!