>WERA Summitt Point Who's in?<

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
eagletangogreen;43901 wrote: +1

Just do the school:)
Yeah, believe me, if I could I would. 2 reasons for waiting until June. 1. I've never been on Main and would like to know the track a little before diving in head first, and 2. I told my boy that I would take him camping that weekend. It just so happens it will be at the track.

eagletangogreen

Slitherin;43903 wrote: Yeah, believe me, if I could I would. 2 reasons for waiting until June. 1. I've never been on Main and would like to know the track a little before diving in head first, and 2. I told my boy that I would take him camping that weekend. It just so happens it will be at the track.
Good dad!

Sounds good then enjoy the races!

Katie785

EAGLETANGOGREEN---> we tried to find you there, but couldn't.. I had some trackwraps to show you... Is your WERA number different than your NESBA #?

ganglo

I was in T1 Sat and T3 Sunday, recognized a bunch of NESBA bikes, you folks looked good out there.

Morph

Control Rider
Katie785;45311 wrote: EAGLETANGOGREEN---> we tried to find you there, but couldn't.. I had some trackwraps to show you... Is your WERA number different than your NESBA #?
Katie he came by a couple of times. Congrats on the win dude. You took off!!!!

eagletangogreen

Katie785;45311 wrote: EAGLETANGOGREEN---> we tried to find you there, but couldn't.. I had some trackwraps to show you... Is your WERA number different than your NESBA #?
I came by your pits a couple of times and talk to Morph (good dude) for a while. I even treid to wave you down while you were on your bike, but maybe didnt see me. No worries I catch you next time!!! Good job out there this weekend you looked great. Yes my new number is #138 :dunno:LOL

Morph

Control Rider
eagletangogreen;45392 wrote: Thnaks bro great meeting you! Its easy to go fast when theres guys like you chasing me down!:)
All I know is when that green flagged dopped in A SB...you were gone. I got up to Manolli...but I did'nt even see you.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Was great seeing everyone out having fun this weekend. Good seeing Morph, Drew, kattie, Dale, Emerson, Tony and everyone else. Congratulations to Emerson for his first time out there. You were looking really smooth out there. Thanks for providing the low down on how the School and provisional stuff went. I'm looking forward to the June race to get started and sport the orange shirt out there.

I'm trying to sneak in to NJMP to watch a few sessions this Friday but will be suiting up for the Lightning day on the 20th for the first time this year. I gotta tell you that watching everyone out there this weekend has got me all worked up for the season.