Search results

1. ktuso27

Need a gas tank for 2011 zx6

I need a gas tank for my 2011 ZX 6 also any race bodywork
  2. ktuso27

2011 OEM Kawasaki ZX 6 plastics

Brand new complete set in lime green. Bike has been a race bike since new. Never been on the street. $400 also have the OEM rear sets and headlamp assembly for best offer
  3. ktuso27

Gonna sell my racebike

I have a 2011 zx6 racebike with woodcraft rear sets,vortex fairing stay and clip ons,shorty levers,renthal grips,full Penske suspension and quick shifter gp shift pattern. Less than 400 mi and a full Leo Vince exhaust. It has a dented tank and rash on the body work. Would it be worth it to fix...
  4. ktuso27

Dunlop Q2s 180/120

Used only 1 track day. Will deliver to NJMP. $100
  5. ktuso27

2007 ZX6R Parts/Project Bike $1500

2007 ZX6 race bike. Clean frame, forks, wheels and title. 4,000 miles needs engine rebuild. Located in South Jersey. Call Kevin (609) 501-1105 for details. Can deliver to NJMP.
  6. ktuso27

WTB: tank for 2007 ZX6R

Need a tank for my ZX...I dinged mine up pretty bad in my last crash. Its not leaking but I'm not sure if it will pass tech.
  7. ktuso27

I group video

Anyone have I group video from the last session?? I went down in the carousel before the bridge and broke my ankle. I'm not sure what happened. I didn't crash that hard but I tumbled until I came to a rest and that's how I broke my talus bone. Other than that I'm ok and my ugly kawasaki is ok...
  8. ktuso27

Props to CR Big Kaley

Thanks for all the help at NJMP this weekend. My bike definitely handles way better with the new suspension settings. The on-track help was awesome. You are the coolest guy ever!! Thanx. Hope to get out there with you again soon.
  9. ktuso27

Clip ons: Vortex or Woodcraft??

Does anyone have an opinion on which is better?? They both sell standard clip ons. I need a set for my ZX6. My stock ones s**k. Are they longer than OEM, I think xtra length would help get the to turn in.
  10. ktuso27

Qualifiers - Tread Wear vs. Heat Cycle

I'm wondering whether tread wear of the number of heat cycles the tires have been through is more important when determining how many track days you can get on a set of Qualifiers? I have a new set and visually the set on the bike doesn't look much different than the new set when comparing...
  11. ktuso27

How many trackdays on a Qualifier???

Ive done 5 trackdays on a set of Qualifiers. Im im in B group and run all sessions. The tires still look pretty good IMO however slightly more worn on the right side due to NJMP and all those rights. Im riding Mon with STT and wondering if Im pushing my luck on these tires.
  12. ktuso27

braking??

Do most of you finish breaking completely before steering the bike into a turn?? Is it necessary to load the front tire with the break to lessen the chance of pushing the front from excessive lean angle. I finish breaking before steering the bike then roll on the throttle. I have 2 lowsides this...
  13. ktuso27

oil change in track bike

Just wondering how often you guys change your oil/filter in a track-only bike. Ive read every 2 trackdays but that seems a bit much.
  14. ktuso27

Njmp 6/1

Thunederbolt without the 2nd chicane rocks!!! The afternoon sessions were the most fun I ever had at a trackday. Thanks NESBA for a great day.
  15. ktuso27

Njmp 4/10

Signed up for 4/10 NJMP thunderbolt but havent recieved an email with my consent form. I see that im regestered in my account. Anyone else know whats the deal??? I apologize if this is posted in another thread.
  16. ktuso27

NJMP in the rain

I did a trackday at NJMP on mar 29th in the rain. Morning session was total wet then at lunch the sun came out and we had basically dry track except 1/2 - 3/4 inch deep puddles at the end of the straight, at the entry of the 2nd chicane and right before the first left hander I think T7n or so. I...
  17. ktuso27

Trckdays in the rain

Anyone do trackdays in the wet?? Im signed up for a trackday at NJMP this sun and the forcast for now is 60s and showers. Never ridden on a wet track before. With those temps how bad might the grip be? Am I going to ruin my leathers?
  18. ktuso27

Great job NESBA!!!!

Im happy there are som many dates at NJMP this year. Dont let TPM steal all the dates. Im glad to see a mix of thunderbolt and lightning. I jumped all over the NESBA dates there cause I live only 10 mins down the road. You guys rock!!!
  19. ktuso27

wetsanding???

I just painted my armour bodies for my zx6 and it looks awesome for rattle can. I have some runs in the clear coat. After 3-5 days it says i can wetsand and smooth them out. Has anyone done this before. I know I use 2000-1500 grit wet paper but then I dull the finish. What then just polish the...
  20. ktuso27

How to drill through fiberglass body parts

just bought a armour bodies supersport tail for my ZX6. Is there a technique to drilling out the holes. Everything lines up perfectly just need to drill the holes under the seat to mount. Im gonna rattle can it but want to drill the holes first. Do i need a special bit or anything I need to know...