Search results

1. Relic

Need More SE Track Days and Thanks

I'm hoping this will get something going because I'm looking at the event calendar and realizing that there are no more events of potential interest to me for the remainder of this year. Any chance N2TD can add a weekend at Road Atlanta and/or Barber? I know these things are awfully difficult...
  2. Relic

Road Atlanta over the 4th of July

Have the waiver forms been sent out? I usually get one via email but not this time. I'm in for Fri and Sat.
  3. Relic

Road Atlanta over the 4th of July

I'm in for Fri and Sat. Can't wait.
  4. Relic

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Many thanks to Robert and his team. "One of the most difficult aspects of our negotiations was how to best serve the NESBA members that have suffered financially from its demise. While we are not party to this issue, our management team and investors feel it important to honor much of what...
  5. Relic

2014 Schedule - Woo hoo!

Awrighty...I see some more Road Atlanta and Barber dates. Das what I'm talkin' about!
  6. Relic

Ogio 9800 Gear Bag

SOLD! Thanks a lot.
  7. Relic

Ogio 9800 Gear Bag

Still available. Need this gone! Have already ordered a replacement!!
  8. Relic

Ogio 9800 Gear Bag

PM replied.
  9. Relic

I have no patience........ 2014 dates

Enough BS....is the full schedule out yet?
  10. Relic

Ogio 9800 Gear Bag

Bumpsy. Need this gone.
  11. Relic

Ogio 9800 Gear Bag

Up for sale. Let me know if anyone's interested. SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mpo/4291653713.html
  12. Relic

When Life Gives you Lemons...

It's all about thinking positive. But no...can't take credit for taking this picture. Found it somewhere on the net and thought I'd share.:)
  13. Relic

When Life Gives you Lemons...

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:
  14. Relic

No Joke - '14 Schedule posted

You've posted the 2013 schedule.
  15. Relic

2014 Schedule Posted

Last year there were 3 Barber weekends and 3 Road Atlanta weekends, which alone made an 8-event package a good deal for me. This year (so far) we have just two Barber weekends. Is NESBA dialing back from the SE like they did the Midwest? I sure hope not!
  16. Relic

2014 Schedule Posted

Actually we don't quite know why he got banned. What we do know is that he got banned, and that he retaliated by banning JRA. To my (admittedly) untrained eyes, it doesn't look he took a particularly high road. :)
  17. Relic

Gotcha! Sure hope there'll be plenty of Road Atlanta, NOLA and maybe Roebling? Hope does spring eternal ...:rolleyes:
  18. Relic

What am I missing? I don't see any dates...only 2013 dates.:confused:
  19. Relic

2014 Schedule Posted

That's funny right there.
  20. Relic

2014 Schedule Posted

Yes...I too would like in on this. What happened?:confused: