N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Relic

Many thanks to Robert and his team.

"One of the most difficult aspects of our negotiations was how to best serve the NESBA members that have suffered financially from its demise. While we are not party to this issue, our management team and investors feel it important to honor much of what NESBA could not fulfill. N2 will honor: season pass holders, existing event registrations, and allow members to apply NESBA credits during registration. Up to 1/2 the registration fee may be paid for with credits. We will also honor the Elite program pricing and will be waiving membership fees."

The above should create tons of goodwill for the new organization. Bravo!

It'll take some getting used to...N2 from NESBA, but NESBA is dead, so, long live N2.

We need some cool N2TD stickers and t-shirts.

acchou

Please ignore my stupidity today. For some reason I missed the first page of this thread. I guess I thought I was in the other one. All my questions were on the first page.

motorkas

should tell you everything you need to know. . .:D

4/18/2014 Friday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA - In
4/19/2014 Saturday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA - In
4/20/2014 Sunday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA - In

5/9/2014 Friday Summit Point- Main Summit Point, WV - In

5/12/2014 Monday NJMP- Thunderbolt Millville, NJ - In

5/17/2014 Saturday NJMP- Lightning Millville, NJ - Maybe
5/18/2014 Sunday NJMP- Lightning Millville, NJ - Maybe

5/23/2014 Friday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA - unfortunately can't
5/24/2014 Saturday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA - "
5/25/2014 Sunday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA - "

5/24/2014 Saturday PittRace Wampum, PA - can't
5/25/2014 Sunday PittRace Wampum, PA - can't

6/20/2014 Friday Summit Point- Jefferson Extended 1.8 Mile Summit Point, WV - in
6/21/2014 Saturday Summit Point- Jefferson Extended 1.8 Mile Summit Point, WV - in

6/23/2014 Monday NJMP- Thunderbolt Millville, NJ - in

7/4/2014 Friday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA - maybe (depends how bad April scares me)
7/5/2014 Saturday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA - maybe
7/6/2014 Sunday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA - maybe

7/12/2014 Saturday NC Bike Garysburg, NC - in
7/13/2014 Sunday NC Bike Garysburg, NC - in

8/2/2014 Saturday NJMP- Thunderbolt Millville, NJ - in
8/3/2014 Sunday NJMP- Thunderbolt Millville, NJ - in

8/9/2014 Saturday NC Bike Garysburg, NC - in
8/10/2014 Sunday NC Bike Garysburg, NC - in

8/30/2014 Saturday PittRace Wampum, PA maybe
8/31/2014 Sunday PittRace Wampum, PA maybe

10/4/2014 Saturday NJMP- Lightning Millville, NJ - in
10/5/2014 Sunday NJMP- Lightning Millville, NJ - in

10/11/2014 Saturday Summit Point- Jefferson Extended 1.8 Mile Summit Point, WV - in
10/12/2014 Sunday Summit Point- Jefferson Extended 1.8 Mile Summit Point, WV - in

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
The feedback from everyone has been awesome.....our team is going prove to everyone that we're serious about getting quick and accurate information to members and running QUALITY track days. Lot of work to do but we have some really talented people involved.....much more talented than me when it comes to all the tech stuff in the background ..... but I do know how to place cones around the track:)

Sideshow Bob

I'm excited to ride with N2 this year. I only did two days with NESBA last year up at NYST, but I really liked the vibe and the emphasis on safety. I hope everything goes well with the new org. I look forward meeting more of you, and doing a bunch more days this year.
Cheers.

LesPow

Control Rider
Smithereens;303156 wrote: The feedback from everyone has been awesome.....our team is going prove to everyone that we're serious about getting quick and accurate information to members and running QUALITY track days. Lot of work to do but we have some really talented people involved.....much more talented than me when it comes to all the tech stuff in the background ..... but I do know how to place cones around the track:)
Uhhh I place cones. ... you drive

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Shinobi

Happy B-Day

Happy Birthday!!!! See you all 3/17 and in person hopefully sooner than later.

:tothetrack::congrats:

mike_21

Control Rider
Rasta;303175 wrote: Uhhh I place cones. ... you drive

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
LOL, It takes a lot more skill not to fall off the back of the pickup truck....

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Especially with my Tundra's overly sensitive gas pedal .... almost left a few guys sitting on the track instead of on the tailgate last year:)

Hambone

I knew it! I FRICKEN KNEW IT!!! I'm happy again! Now if we can get us some NJMP T-bolt days! Just thought I would throw that out there.

Anyway, thanks for all involved with saving/ making this happen.

Hambone;303219 wrote: I knew it! I FRICKEN KNEW IT!!! I'm happy again! Now if we can get us some NJMP T-bolt days! Just thought I would throw that out there.

Anyway, thanks for all involved with saving/ making this happen.
Now we have to hook-up and do a 2 day weekend event at NJMP.Scott I have the trailer and the truck...

greyarea

Another happy rider here, thnx guys for stepping up and taking over a great org. Last year was my first full year with NESBA after riding with some other orgs and I definitely liked NESBA best. Would like to see more NJMP on weekends, and Summit Main, but this is an impressive schedule for the first year of N2 especially considering it's mid March, great work.