Search results

1. C

Bob (well both Bob's) at NOLA

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to both of the Bob's for inviting us in to cool off and grab a quick refreshment. Reminds me why I like this group of people so much. One thing.... Remind me next time to bring my helmet so I can actually ride one of the demo bikes. :banghead:
  2. C

Old school (well somewhat old school) Honda Mechanic in Northern Illinois

Hey my dads bike (Honda CB650) is having issues. Im trying to find a good older Honda mechanic in Northern Illinois. I really want to stay away from the stealerships and give money to someone running a little shop if possible. Anyone have any suggestions? Ive tried everything I know, but for...
  3. C

F/S 2004 Gsxr 600 - Northern Illinois Area

2004 Gsxr 600 $3200 Firm. Not really in a rush to get rid of it, just have too many bikes in the garage and dont want the sled sitting outside all summer. Clear title sitting on my desk. 9800ish miles. Started life as a street bike and was converted around the 7k mark. New armour bodies New...
  4. C

Reward points

I know this has probably been covered, but I did look through the manual (yes RTFM works sometimes.) However, there is no mention of rewards points. Ive got 75.00 in credit showing on my account. Do this expire at the end of the season, or does that total roll over?
  5. C

FS - 2004 Gsxr 600 Chicagoland (Rockford)

2004 GSXR 600 8800 miles Clear title Power commander Yoshi Slip on -1 Front sprocket Suspension done by 4 & 6. Front and rear valves, springs set up for 180lb rider. Other than that, bike is pretty well stock. New Armour Bodies at the beginning of the season. Spare set of sharkskin's (Little...
  6. C

Form practicing - garage style

Does anyone ever practice body positioning on paddock stands in their garage? If so, what kind of stands are you using? I was trying it last night on a vortex rear and head set stand and the bike felt kind of shakey.
  7. C

Un-bump

Is it possible to unbump yourself for just a day, or if you drop down from I to B, is it permanent? Ive got a buddy who is going to a track day soon with me, but he wants someone there on the track for moral support (im guessing)