Search results

1. D

Trail Braking Blues

Hey everyone, Short Version of Question: What are the best ways to work on trail braking on the track? Long Version of Question: I feel like I’ve hit a plateau in the middle of the Novice group. I’ve been working on the typical skills of lines and body position and while certainly far...
  2. D

CMP 9/2 - 9/3... Thanks from Pittsburgh

This past weekend was my first visit to CMP and I just wanted to take a moment and thank the N2 staff and fellow members for an excellent time. I pretty much decided Friday morning to make the eight-hour drive from Pittsburgh and I’m definitely glad I did. Kappy ran an excellent weekend and...
  3. D

Steering Damper Settings

Looking for recommendations as far as how “soft” I should adjust my steering damper for next weekend. I’m currently a novice rider and completed 4 track days last year on my street bike (14 D675 - mostly stock). Late last fall I picked up an 07 D675 track bike with a Pitbull damper (20 clicks)...
  4. D

New from Pittsburgh, Thanks, and a Question

Hey everyone! My name is Dustin and I live right outside of Pittsburgh. I’m finally getting around to joining the forum after attending four track days this year (2 at PittRace and the September weekend at NCBike) on my Daytona 675R. I was still a bit indifferent to everything after the first...