Search results

1. rxpusher

2008 Ducati 848

Looking to sell my 2008 Ducati 848 track bike. Currently has about 4500 miles. Here's the goodies: 1. Sharkskinz race bodywork, currently track wrapped 2. Ohlins fork cartridge kit 3. Penske rear shock (8987 triple) 4. Akro slip on 5. Brembo RCS 6. Extra Tank 7. Bazzaz TC/Quick shift...
  2. rxpusher

Stock Ducati 848 Parts

Hi all, Its about time for me to sell all my stock stuff for my '08 Ducati 848... and some non stock stuff. Here's what I have: 1. Full OEM fairing set, pearl white, with the mirrors, rear tail light, does not include OEM fairing stay~ $800.00 (side fairings are pretty much in perfect...
  3. rxpusher

S1000RR Stock Body Work for sale

Up for sale is my Thunder grey body work off my now sold 2010 S1000RR. I do not have the mirrors anymore, but the bodywork is in good/mint condition. The bike it was taken off of had about 800 miles before it was converted. Looking for about 2k for the full set shipped, or best offer. Not...
  4. rxpusher

2010 Ducati 848 Feeler

Looking possibly to sell my 2008 Ducati 848 track bike. Currently has about 4500 miles. Here's the goodies: 1. Sharkskinz race bodywork, currently track wrapped 2. Ohlins fork cartridge kit 3. Penske rear shock (8987 triple) 4. Akro slip on 5. Brembo RCS 6. Extra set of rims 7. Extra...
  5. rxpusher

'10 bmw s1000rr f/s

For sale: 2010 BMW S1000RR, Quick shift, ABS, TC Full Akro exhaust Ohlins FRGT Forks Ohlins TTX rear shock Brembro RCS 19 Attack Rearsets GB Performance Case Covers Aftermarket Faring Stay Sharkskinz body work Alpha Racing Lamp Indicator Kit PC V Safety Wired for WERA Gilles TCA Chain Adjuster...
  6. rxpusher

Feeler: 2008 Ducati 848

Not really looking to get rid of it, but it's really just sitting there and I'm not using it... so for the right price, I'll let it go. Bike is located at Markbilt in Millville, NJ. It's stored there, not looked after by him =) 2008 Ducati 848 about 3K miles. Have CLEAN title on hand. Has...
  7. rxpusher

Looking for a good trailer dealer.

Hi all, I'm looking for a enclosed trailer dealer located close to NYC that you guys can recommend that won't rip me off? Thanks all.
  8. rxpusher

F/S Ducati 848/1098/1198 GPS Finish Line Sensor

Hi all, Up for sale is a used Ducati 848/1098/1198 GPS Finish Line Sensor. This has been used for 1/2 a season and is now up for sale. Original price $506.60 from here: http://www.store.commoto.com/--p-29282.html I'm looking for $400 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, international, we'll talk...
  9. rxpusher

F/S Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires

Hey all, got a set of Pirelli Diablo Corsa III 120/70ZR17 and 180/55ZR17 for sale, brand spanking new, been stored in my basement (cool and dry). $250 shipped OBO.
  10. rxpusher

Trackdaystore.com

hey all, I just wanted to let you all know what a pleasure it was dealing with Brian from trackdaystore.com. I called him to ask about brake pads and what fitted my bike, picked up some filters and some fluids for the bike. What I walked away with was all that and a GPX Pro that I was looking...
  11. rxpusher

NJMP TBolt Vids

Hey guys/gals, had a great time this Monday, it was great riding with all of you. Thanks to the CR's for the attention and great feedback! Here's a couple (yes, I do mean 2) of vids from yesterday vid #1: http://vholdr.com/node/92987 vid #2: http://vholdr.com/node/93009
  12. rxpusher

Traction Control

Hi people. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Bazzaz TC? I have a duc 848 and they just released a version for the duc and wanted to see if any one had it and what they thought. Thanks!
  13. rxpusher

WTB spot for 06/01 for NJMP B group!

Want to buy a spot for 6/01/2009 for B group. Willing to pay extra if needed. PM me or e-mail me @ chrispak@gmail.com how does buying a track day from someone work anyways?