Search results

1. Roadracer86

Woodcraft Gen III tire warmers

Set in great condition; used for probably 10 total track days. $300 + Shipping. Located in Harrisburg PA area 17068. Fits 160 - 200 size rear tires. Pics available via email.
  2. Roadracer86

Dunlop Ntech Slicks Med+ 200/60-17

Ok... If I have a change of plans I'll let you know or I can send it with a guy a know who is racing the endurance race who lives close by me out here.
  3. Roadracer86

Ok.... I should be there....helping out with Twisted Speed Endurance. You want all three? Where do you live? I may be able to bring them to you possibly....LMK Thanks, Eric
  4. Roadracer86

For the N2 track day or for the Moto America round?
  5. Roadracer86

Still have 3 left..... cheapest Dunlop slicks you'll find anywhere. My bike is gone so these tires need a new home.
  6. Roadracer86

$200 a throw plius shipping or I can have someone bring them to Pitt Race July 10th. 3 left.
  7. Roadracer86

FS 7/10/2021 Advanced Pitt Race

This Friday I will cancel my event at 5pm so if anyone wants this spot get a hold of me before Friday the 9th.....
  8. Roadracer86

FS 7/10/2021 Advanced Pitt Race

$225 Saturday only. First come, first served.
  9. Roadracer86

2015 R1M Street/Track day bike 6900 miles

A few more.... All photos taken yesterday..... Just a note..... I do most of my own work so nothing is hacked or thrown together. The wheels look brand new, I do all my tire changes with a NoMar tire machine. A very few minor nicks if you find any at all. I take care of my stuff.....
  10. Roadracer86

2015 R1M Street/Track day bike 6900 miles

Original owner builder of this bike. I have no idea how much I have in the bike, spares and upgrades but I know it's way too much..... :eek: Details: Thinking about getting out of this track day/racing stuff after 30 years. I have a pristine R1M. Never ridden in the rain or washed with a...
  11. Roadracer86

Yes...Saturday only as long as there isn't rain in the forecast. I'm in Central PA if you are close and need one sooner. Just let me know.
  12. Roadracer86

Hi all, I've got 3 of these for sale, brand new $210 each plus shipping. Production date for all three are the 36th week of 2019. Stored in a temperature and humidity controlled basement. 200/60-17 Medium +. Great tire for Pitt Race.
  13. Roadracer86

Champion 75537i 3100 Generator

Sorry sold.....
  14. Roadracer86

Suggested Website Tweak

All, I have a suggestion that may help members and help you sell out events. If on the website for the different skill levels you identify how many spots are available for each event and the number of spots remaining. For example; Advance allows for 40 riders and there are 5 spots remaining...
  15. Roadracer86

Question about Pitt Race Sunday 6/7

One more thing....if you want to scream and yell in other peoples faces without masks in a protest in your favorite Pennsylvania city, give ole Tom a call he'll walk 2 inches from all your other comrades!
  16. Roadracer86

Welcome to little Russia Comrade enjoy your stay but don't breath in this space you might have tonsillitis! :)
  17. Roadracer86

Yeah I got that....thanks.