Search results

1. The Lazy Destroyer

New here

Thanks for the feedback!
  2. The Lazy Destroyer

New here

Possibly so? I was on a black/orange SV w/ black leathers. I don't remember seeing any others (except for the blue SV1000 that did the introduction sessions) I remember seeing your green Clear canopy but was a little overloaded that day and forgot who said it was theirs.
  3. The Lazy Destroyer

New here

Yeah! And I need him to teach me how to back it into 10a now LOL His approach looks a lot cooler than mine :rofl:
  4. The Lazy Destroyer

New here

Liked the N2 track day, no complaints! Did pretty much the whole day in Novice because it was thin enough I could get some full laps in just about. Especially in the last few sessions. Kept the passes clean, since there was the usual differences in pace with lots of riders there. I'm pretty...
  5. The Lazy Destroyer

New here

Had fun! The first few sessions honestly I didn't really like the track. But by the end of the day, I put in some consistent laps and I liked it a bit more. SV650... so I was compromised a bit on the back straight, but managed to reel in some passes back into 10a. Still unsure if I'd like...
  6. The Lazy Destroyer

Road Atlanta Roll Call - May 6/7

Or if someone wants to make sure there's a spot available Saturday night for my small trailer in a 50' vicinity of one of their electrical boxes, that could work too! wink wink Not sure how packed a N2 RA paddock is... cause I'm hoping I can get close to a power pole when I get there Sat night.
  7. The Lazy Destroyer

Yeah not much room for a mistake when you hook up to their power LOL That being said I'll be bringing what I need to hook into their boxes. I need to buy some extra setups for others to use, and maybe charge a beer or two to hook it up. :laugh:
  8. The Lazy Destroyer

New here

Cool! I'll have my huge white wagon, pulling an enclosed trailer, I'm easy to spot with that! #52 SV w/ GSXR bodywork Watching MotoGP on the TV during the Sunday quiet time most likely LOL
  9. The Lazy Destroyer

I'll be there, first time w/ N2! Only riding Sunday, will be getting there some time Saturday night.
  10. The Lazy Destroyer

New here

Hi! Just wanted to post up here since I will be riding with N2 for the first time this weekend at Road Atlanta on Sunday. Trying to get some practice time in before WERA's Cycle Jam this summer. I've got a bit of previous track experience although this will be my first time riding Road Atlanta...