Search results

1. npalaciom3

NJMP 5/20

Hey there N2! I will be at NJMP on Monday and have a friend going who was looking for a leather rental, but unfortunately there are none available for that day from N2. Does anyone here who will be there happen to have an extra set he could borrow? Fairly big guy, can get more specific sizing...
  2. npalaciom3

Upcoming Pitt Weekend

Considering coming to Pitt with you guys this upcoming weekend (Partnered with Evolve) and last year all of us with Pirelli's were having major wear issues. Now that you all have been there again this year, was everyone on Pirelli's having the same issue or has the new surface got any easier on...
  3. npalaciom3

Summit Point

Great time. Love you guys. That is all. Happy to post video once I get some time to clip it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. npalaciom3

Thanks to all N2 Staff This Weekend

First time N2 rider this past weekend in Pitt. I have been on a bike for a year, started tracking this season and been to 5 events so far; 2 marrc track days, 2 motoxcitement and cornerspeed/ducati revs event. N2 was hands down the best and most professional staff I have had the chance to ride...