Search results

1. Prix

Best 09 to 2011 liter bike

I already posted I really like the R1 cause I like Torque on the street, seems to keep you out of trouble more often. This will be my last new all purpose bike 90% street 10% Track so I was wondering what you think is the best for that purpose slight track use but most fun on the streets, take...
  2. Prix

2009-present Yamaha R1 thoughts

sdf I dont plan on racing this bike just doing easy trackdays from time to time, nothing harsh
  3. Prix

sdf WOW, big quote coming from the bike that has one everything in AMA and in WSB in 2009-2012, but that may be cause of the factory, I want it more for an everyday bike, and as Im getting older the bucket list is short and I want an inline 4 liter bike before I resort to sport touring bikes...
  4. Prix

thanks Im sure the vibrations your feeling are the difference between a twin/inline engine, even though it is inline it is supposed to be a torque monster. I have ridden plenty of twins, and had a Superhawk for a few years love them for the street instant power no waiting for powerband, which...
  5. Prix

Best video camera for me to film my track-days

sfd Also with the mounts they are strong enough to survive the straights at Road America so you dont need to worry if you mount it right it ain't coming off, just remember once you put the mounts its really tough to get them off, but you get like 6 mounts for the darn thing so don't worry you...
  6. Prix

I have ridden all sorts of bikes and owned a bunch too, I was wondering your thoughts I really want to buy my last road bike (live in Wisconsin so only put on a few thousand a year may 7k. I really like the Look, sound, and what people say about the torque of the 2009 to present R1, what are...
  7. Prix

Best video camera for me to film my track-days

dfgh Have to go with gopro, on a road race bike mount it one the front, back, tank, anywhere, but not on you!!!! On a moto cross bike definetely your helmet, cause the bike goes down too often and you may screw it up, now obviously if the bike goes down so do you but as you see on Monster...
  8. Prix

2010 r1

oh Alittle far for me im in Milwaukee, although I wish I lived there, Im so sick of Wisconsin and its fucking weather!!! I will keep you posted, if it runs Perfect, you have all maintenance records, including any valve adjustments, and what ever else and you assure it runs perfect I and I get...
  9. Prix

2010 r1

hey Where you located, very interested just came into some money (unfortunetly from someone passing on) waiting for money to come, Im in Milwaukee, WI
  10. Prix

Full Set of Race gear

Hey Sorry I have been in and out of the hospital since my motocross accident so sorry it took me awhile to answer questions, but I have returned all of your PM's now. Let me know what you guys need, and hopefully soon I may need to go in again for another surgery. Thanks again guys. JON
  11. Prix

Full Set of Race gear

dsfg I have everything but the suit still available. Thanks for the PM's and its so nice to be out of the hospital.
  12. Prix

Full Set of Race gear

I would like to post a forum apology for not sending out my suit to "K" man as I was in the hospital getting a hole drilled in my head to relieve brain swelling blah blah blah, the rest is doctor talk and Im still all drugged up, but for those of you that know me Im always a reliable person and...
  13. Prix

Full Set of Race gear

dgf You Know I'm not even sure I have tried to look it up online but they kind of all look the same. All I can say is I bought a 3 years ago, used it about 6 times I think and it cost me $1,200 plus tax from Ducati in Saukville, WI, who went out of business, but I guess moved to Pewaukee or...
  14. Prix

Full Set of Race gear

Items here for sale are a Alpinestars leather suit (size 46US 56EUR), kevlar padding in elbows, shoulders, and knees, the knee pucks as you can see are almost perfect just a little off of the right knee, but Plenty of wear left on them, complete with mesh lining which comes out to wash and also...
  15. Prix

Schwinn 230 Recumbent bike in perfect shape cheap

You can contact me via private message on this forum if your interested and not have to sign up for craigslist if you want I really dont care. Thanks https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2989817223/6dshj
  16. Prix

Joe Rocket Jacket Helmet

Joe Rocket Jacket in perfect condition, size medium. Liner included. Looks really hot with the helmet Im selling too they are matching in color even if the camera didn’t catch it right it was hard to get good shots to show off how nice and bright these colors are. They look hot and are very...
  17. Prix

Ladies Jacket Helmet

I bought these for my ex, and we only used them about 4 times and then I got the track bug and sold the street bike. Well I figured I mine as well sell them now. I have a perfect rating on ebay, even though this is not an ebay sale. The pictures are not the best cause my brother just had a...
  18. Prix

Membership dues

I know this may sound cheap, but I only have a few dollars to spare with being out of work, is there going to be a break on membership dues? I know last year I lost out on a few bucks for joining early, so should I wait? And if anyone knows of any jobs available for someone that will do...
  19. Prix

Moto GP 09/10 Video Game

Sorry about the ebay listing but I have to unload this. You can still get it cheap!!!!!!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/MotoGP-09-10-Playstation-3-2010-/190464181540?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2c588cc524
  20. Prix

4 Great Tickets To Farmaid Concert for Face Value

Great Tickets to Farmaid Concert on Oct. 2nd At Miller Park, Selling for a friend, Looks like a great show. http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tix/1971159808.html