Search results

1. kbonigut

03 999 for sale

Forgot to meention comes with pit bull front and rear stands.
  2. kbonigut

03 999 for sale

Looking to sell my 2003 999. Clean title and meticulously maintained by DucPond in Winchester, VA and Turn One Racing in Chicagoland. Approximately 14,000 miles with about 10,500 from road riding and the remainder from the track. I sold off all the street and stock components but you could...
  3. kbonigut

New organization

there is only one person that can answer that question Blue Ninja. Where is he when you need him. This thread has more traction than the great Bump Thread of 2012. Hope all works out with N2 for you guys.
  4. kbonigut

Crashed Helmet @ Tech Inspection

schedule with the Motegi MotoGP race weekend upon us and the issues bridgestone is having I think he just got overwhelmed and forgot about us
  5. kbonigut

solution sounds like someone needs some blue ninja! that can carry you through
  6. kbonigut

finally these end of season threads are the only thing that keeps me going. I will just go back now and wait for the obligatory bump argument thread, should carry me until April.
  7. kbonigut

Purchasing Leathers - Any Advice??

size 6 6' and 250 lbs of twisted steal and sex appeal and I love my A stars suit. Just got run over last weekend, literally and the thing is in better shape than I am. Buy from STG and you can keep trying on until you get a fit you like. The only brand I would say stay away from as a taller...
  8. kbonigut

460$ in credits for $400

sold sold it
  9. kbonigut

460$ in credits for $400

update they all expire may 2014, plenty of time to use them. Surcharge already figured in
  10. kbonigut

460$ in credits for $400

correction forgot about the 15% surcharge , call it $395 for $360. Vinny I thought you would already be on this :)
  11. kbonigut

460$ in credits for $400

PM me if you want them. Thanks, Kurt
  12. kbonigut

How's Emmerson?

get well heal up Emerson
  13. kbonigut

2004 CBR1000RR Track Ready for Road ATL $4,500

bump bump, this is a great deal, glws
  14. kbonigut

Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

all in rolling out from chicago to join you all. see you sunday.
  15. kbonigut

i guess its over now

stalking i know where you live, i will come see you. I think its been long enough. dont freak out. See you at NJMP in 3 weeks, you still have that same RV? That is all, I am going to go look for a blue ninja thread or some inane conversation on how the bump process is unfair to respond...
  16. kbonigut

i guess its over now

hurt i mean i paid for lots and lots of 195$ event to be with you. I wore that leather suit you wanted! Hell I even was asked to join another more advanced group to develop my "skills"! I mean my wife got pissed at me. My family barely understands what i am doing, the think its "strange and...
  17. kbonigut

i guess its over now

I am a bit of an optimist and I was really hoping that somehow the Midwest region would be revived some day but as our forum link has just vanished I think it may be time to let the dream go. This could really be it this time, but to not even get a kiss goodbye or a thank you note? I mean...
  18. kbonigut

Roll Call Summit Main, April 15th

cool welcome back, glad your doing better
  19. kbonigut

ATTENTION PROCRASTINATORS!! NJMP Season Opener- 25days!

out well damn if you all werent right about the weather. see you at the end of april weekend. too cold for me to make it out. have fun.
  20. kbonigut

BeaveRun dates

BR I will be making the trip twice this year, love that track and gives me a chance to ride with Nesba again, since our demise in the midwest.