Search results

1. DesmoLin

FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 Street Bike

I have a 2007 Ducati 1098 for sale. I am the original owner of this bike. I purchased it new in 2007 from Cross Country Ducati in Metuchen. I performed all the regular maintenance on this bike (oil/filter change, brake pads, tires, etc). The Ducati dealer took care of the initial 600 mile check...
  2. DesmoLin

06-07 Yamaha R6 Sharkskinz Race Fairings Akra Ti Muffler

I sold my 06 Yamaha R6 trackbike a couple of weeks ago and i have a couple of leftover parts that i need to clean out. 1. Sharkskinz Race fairings (front upper, lower, tail, undertail) - Painted 07 OEM Grey - $400 - Upper has some scratches, but no cracks. in good condition - Lower has some...
  3. DesmoLin

FS: 2006 Yamaha R6 race/track bike

I have a very well sorted 2006 Yamaha R6 race/track bike for sale. Background - I am the 3rd owner of this bike. The bike was built by Celtic racing in 07. The original owner had the bike built to be very similar to the bikes ridden by Chaz Davies in the 07 AMA supersport championship. The bike...
  4. DesmoLin

FS: Ducati 1098S Brembo Monobloc Calipers

I have for sale a set of Brembo Monobloc Calipers off a 1098S. I bought these thinking i could use them on my R6 trackbike only to find out after i received them that they don't fit, so i'm posting them back up for sale: $450 obo. Here are some pictures i took:
  5. DesmoLin

Ducshop 30mm Triple Clamps for 1098/1198

I have a set of Ducshop 30mm Triple clamps for sale. I'm no longer tracking my bike so these clamps aren't necessary for me anymore. I'm looking to get $700 + shipping but will negotiate with serious buyers. These retail for $829. I don't have any pictures on hand, but would be glad to post...
  6. DesmoLin

FS: Base 108 Marchesini Wheels

These are base 1098 wheels from an 07 model, so the wheels are made by Marchesini. I haven't used these wheels in two years since i got my forged wheels. They've just been sitting in storage and i figured it's time to clean up some space. The wheels have red rim tape to make them look like the...
  7. DesmoLin

Welder/Bodyshop Recommendations??

I'm looking for a reputable shop to help me fix the rearset frame tabs on my Ducati 1098. After two lowsides (one on each side), the tabs are slightly bent inwards. I need to find someone that can straighten them and possible reinforce them like in the pictures below. I'm in Central Jersey but...
  8. DesmoLin

NJMP Lightning 5.16.09 I Group Session 4 Video

Since Lightning was a new track for me, i didn't really mess around too much with trying to get onboard video that day so i could focus on learning the track. But for memory's sake, i figured i should record at least one session of my first time around this new track. This video is from the...
  9. DesmoLin

NJMP - 4/10 - Some Random Pics

My brother-in-law came out on Friday and took some pics for me at the track and he happened to get pics of some other guys as well. Here are a couple of them: