Search results

1. Teamck16

V1 gpr stabilizer

For sale is a GPR V1 stabilizer off of a 2007 GSXR 600. My buddy sold me his V4 and now I have no need for this one. It came off of my bike and it works perfectly, there are no leaks at all! It comes with everything you see- MINUS THE TANK BOLT! He lost his tank bolt at some point so I had to...
  2. Teamck16

For sale at barber this weekend

I have an Arai Corsair V Nicky Hayden Replica in great condition. This is the helmet with two big stars on either side and black and white camo across the bottom of the back. I also have a fuel tank off a 2005 GSXR 600 with a 4 inch dent in the right side, and a BRAND NEW set of GP-A's. The...
  3. Teamck16

Which fuel to use?

Hey guys, I bought and ex-vesrah 600 earlier this year with the yoshi em pro and the guy that I bought it from said that it had 2 tunes for different fuels. I foolishly lost his contact info and now I would like to try some alternative fuels-other than 93 octane pump gas but I'm not sure what...
  4. Teamck16

Tires at Barber?

I know that this might not be the right section but I think that I will get a quicker and more accurate answer here than on the Dunlop Page. I was wondering about the U.S. made slicks- Are the fronts available yet and how much is a set? Also, do I need to reserve a set for barber because they...
  5. Teamck16

Trade day? Road atl

I have a Sunday I spot for TRADE. I would like to ride Saturday. You will actually be getting an extra session on Sunday based on the schedule. Put a response on this thread instead of PMing me. Please let me know soon if you want to trade, thanks! :)
  6. Teamck16

Current Tire Prices?

I was just wondering what the current front and rear prices are on each of the dunlop offerings? The Q2, D211GPA, D211GP, and the N-Tec slicks? NEVER MIND, I GOT THE INFO, THANKS ANYWAYS!
  7. Teamck16

Dunlop GP-A's Brand New for sale at BARBER SATURDAY!

I have 2 rears and one front that are brand new and I would like to get rid of them Friday night or early Saturday. I will take $50 bucks off the NESBA price- whatever that is. These were bought from NESBA last year but I have discovered the 211's since then and even though I'm not that fast...
  8. Teamck16

Refunds?

Just wondering where we are with regards to the Road Atlanta Refunds?
  9. Teamck16

Late fee?

Are you guys serious? I already paid my $75 for a membership, you charge more that SST and now you want me to pay an extra $20 for "late registration" This place is a joke:haha: so glad you guys are non profit, otherwise I would feel like im getting %&$*%$ ;)
  10. Teamck16

Barber 4-24 for sale i group

Something has come up and I cant go. I have saturday I group for sale Let me know if you want it thanks- please call Colin at 678-571-0344 thanks!
  11. Teamck16

Barber-trade days sat or sun!!! I group

I have a Saturday and Sunday spot for Barber I group and I want two Saturdays or Sundays. These are for I group. If you would like to switch your Saturday or Sunday for mine let me know. THESE SPOTS ARE NOT FOR SALE, SORRY. Call Colin 678-571-0344 or PM me, thanks.
  12. Teamck16

Credit Transfer?

I have paid and been told that a credit transfer is in the works. I want to sign up for RA but can't until the transfer is complete. Of course, no one will answer the phone in the office so I was wondering who I need to get in touch with to complete this transfer so I can sigh up for RA before...
  13. Teamck16

Buying credits??

I am wanting to buy credits from another member but i want to make sure i do it the right way. Do I just buy them from him or do i need to notify someone? Thanks-
  14. Teamck16

Alpinestars 2 piece suit

For sale is an alpinestars 2 piece suit that I bought new 2 years ago for $650. I have gone down in this suit but there are no rips, holes, or tears. There are some scuffs on the jacket and pants. The suit size is 48 and I am asking $280obo. Please call me at 678-571-0344 or email me at...
  15. Teamck16

04-05 GSXR 600-750 street parts

REVISED, EVERYTHING IS STILL FOR SALE- READY TO GET OUT OF MY GARAGE!!!!!Well I have finally decided to go track only and so I have several parts off my bike that I am going to try and sell to make money for track fairings and stuff. All parts came off of a 2005 GSXR 600. Passenger Pegs Stock...
  16. Teamck16

what happened?

Well, from what I can remember Barber was an amazing track. I am now sitting at the Birmingham hospital, from the wreck that I had out there and I was just wondering If anyone saw it. I don't remember anything directly before or after it. I was running I group On the silver and Black Gixer...
  17. Teamck16

Thanks NESBA!!!

I would like to thank nesba for giving me the option to "ride or not" in the rain. I didn't however, have the option to get my money back. I am a beginner and I did not feel safe riding in the rain. I have no problem with RACERS wanting to ride in the rain for pratice. I do not race and became a...
  18. Teamck16

Ra roll call...

Well, since no one else did it, I decided to. My buddy and I will be there on saturday and will be riding on sunday. I was just wondering about how many riders to expect. Please list what day you will be riding. April was a blast and I will bringing some new goodies this time around ( rear sets...
  19. Teamck16

Change tires?

So I will be heading to RA on the 23 and was wondering, should I change my tires? I have put two track days on them and was planning on doing a few sessions then changing them there but I just read a story about a guy that had two days on his, running the same times that I do, and he crashed...
  20. Teamck16

Who runs speed tv?

WARNING!!!!! Just want to b!tch for a minute about the sh!t heads that run speed tv. Anyways, WTF is with speed t.v.!?! I just got done salivating over the wsbk teaser that was on only to see that the race will be shown this evening at 3:00 AM!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess they are too busy airing great...