Search results

1. fossilfuel

Constructive criticism from NOLA this weekend.

You are so right....:agree:
  2. fossilfuel

I don't think people should be attacked for valid complaints. Remember that there were 25 people to tech for Saturday, not that many. There were three CR's that were doing tech. Everyone that asked for help got it. There was a guy who needed help bleeding his brakes, there was a guy that had a...
  3. fossilfuel

Track Day at NOLA!

mdroadracer@yahoo.com
  4. fossilfuel

I don't want to go into details but Shane was treated fairly. He had a control rider with him on more than one occasion, three times to be exact and two control riders were with him during his evaluation. His riding was discussed with Chris more than once and in the end a decision was made that...
  5. fossilfuel

Track Day at NOLA!

Dennis, Thanks for joining us. The big guy was Paul. He is an Orthopedic Surgeon who has a fellowship in spine surgery. He also did work with Sidi boots to develop foot wear to prevent debilitating ankle injuries. And, he is a pretty good rider. I'm the guy in the red jersey. We were there to...
  6. fossilfuel

NOLA track june 16/17

This facility has come a long way since the last time NESBA was there. The track has grip and the grounds are becoming some of the best I have seen other than Barber. There are still a view annoyances like no PA and electricity in the paddock but the track and facilities keep getting better and...
  7. fossilfuel

Cupcakes at Road Atlanta

Great racing! Way to go!
  8. fossilfuel

Dave (DOO DOO ) Brown

Nice Job!
  9. fossilfuel

WERA Road A 6 Hr Endurance Team - All NESBA

What a great weekend for us. I want to thank Dave Pullen, Shane Stow, and Paul Canale for putting in a great effort for Team Orthopedics. We had some tough competition in the Medium Weight class but managed to finish 4th in the class behind Vesrah Suzuki, TOBC Racing, and KATRA racing. We were 3...
  10. fossilfuel

I can't wait either! Good times! We need a couple of guys to man the pit board and fire extinguisher. The bike has quick change and normally the wheels and a gas up take about 15 seconds. Unfortunately, Paul wanted to make the tank larger and hasn't finished it so we maybe forced to fill up the...
  11. fossilfuel

Thanks guys! The bikes are loaded in the trailer.
  12. fossilfuel

Team Orthopedics: David Pullen Shane Stow Darryl Tomlinson (FossilFuel) Paul Canale I'm looking forward to this one...!
  13. fossilfuel

FYI Best Electrolyte Supplement

The Salt Stick are capsules....if you find anything better, let me know. I rode for 40 minutes an hour 9-5 this weekend Saturday and Sunday....an hour break for lunch...98F. They work. Disclaimer....I am not sponsored by nor do I have any affiliation with Salt Stick or in subsidiary or married...
  14. fossilfuel

FYI Best Electrolyte Supplement

http://www.saltstick.com/products/sscaps/cfeatures.htm This is by far the best electrolyte supplement I have ever used. ran out this weekend and just ordered two more bottles.
  15. fossilfuel

Anybody running the bazzaz traction control ?

I have the complete Bazzaz unit. I have the selector switch with the fuel mapping and traction bias switch near the clutch lever. I have it mapped for 93 octane and race fuel. I have the traction control mapped for 50% traction and 80% traction. The unit is more of an insurance policy for me. I...
  16. fossilfuel

How was NOLA?

Tire Wear....My CBR1000RR had Dunlop NTEC slicks and had some of the weirdest wear patterns I have ever seen. I put on another NTEC take off but had transmission issues before I could check it out. I heard a few people complaining about this and my friend who has an RSV4 had the same issue but...
  17. fossilfuel

How was NOLA?

I rode it on a 1000 the first day until I had a mechanical failure, then rode it the second day on a 600. I have to say that I really enjoyed it more on the 600. Nice to meet you Matt!
  18. fossilfuel

rivet master links

I don't think there is any problem with having two RIVETED master links as long as they are installed properly with the correct riveting tool. I have done it with no issues.
  19. fossilfuel

NOLA What to Expect

Salvo's Seafood and Deli on Belle Chasse Blvd 4.5 star rating. Are there any more Coon Ass eating recommendations?
  20. fossilfuel

who's ready

Got four coming from Mobile, Al....nice to have a two hour ride to such a nice track...remember LaPalco blvd the speed limit is 35 mph and is patrolled.