Search results

1. C

WTB I Spot for Barber Apr 25 26

Got a buddy needing a spot in I group as mentioned in title. Posting this for him because he doesn't post on forums too much and I'm trying to help him out. So if anyone is wanting to sell out, please let me know so I can get him on here and get him a spot reserved. Thanks!
  2. C

Clipon ?

Are there any aftermarket clipon's out there that will allow you to still be able to use all the OEM switches and all? Thanks.....
  3. C

A Group

Trying to find out some info for some fellow riders that are wanting to come to Baber April 25 & 26th. There are about 3-5 of them that are ex WERA Racers and are wanting to get in the A class. I know I read something about this somewhere, maybe in another thread. They are not NESBA members just...
  4. C

Need Advise

I think I already know the answer to my question but I would still like to hear the opinions of those that have the experience. I've been reading multiple threads regarding tires. I've been trying to decide wether I should go with DC III's or Dragon SC's. I'll be doing my first track day at...
  5. C

Track Entrance

I'm thinking about going down to Barber on March 1st and watching some of the action and get a good look at the track before my TD in april. Is there a gate entry fee and will I be limited on where I can go? I'd like to be able to come down and meet some of you.
  6. C

Didn't see this forum until I had already posted this message in the Southeast Forum. Sorry about that. Anyway, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Gene Chambers and I'm in Memphis, TN. I've been riding for a while now. On and off since '02. Currently riding a blue '03...
  7. C

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Gene Chambers and I'm in Memphis, TN. I've been riding for a while now. On and off since '02. Currently riding a blue '03 R1. All of my experience has been street riding thus far with my pace really advancing since I started riding...