Search results

1. DHak20

PittRace ATP

Ok! Sounds good. Look forward to meeting you too.
  2. DHak20

PittRace ATP

So I am signed up for the ATP course at PittRace this weekend and wanted to know if there is anything I need to bring to the track that I wouldn't normally or anything to expect that I usually wouldn't? I have been to Pitt for 10 track days and NJMP for a couple so I have figured out the cadence...
  3. DHak20

Dunlop vendor Pittrace 6/18

Ditto on the 6/16, like to give them a heads up if possible.
  4. DHak20

Tire Cost at the track

Wow that is $200ish bucks cheaper. Definitely worth pulling rims at the track. Thanks!
  5. DHak20

Tire Cost at the track

Morning, Wondering what the average tire cost at the track is (DOT not slicks)? I keep overpaying for tires at my local dealer because I am to lazy to buy online and install and balance on my own. I always take my tires off and bring to the dealer but end up paying $600+ and didn't know if it...
  6. DHak20

Starting second season, how to choose where to ride

I have a spreadsheet going with dates, travel time, gas, etc. (I'm a Ops guy). Once I figure out my last 1-2 dates I will enter into my outlook calendar and not so patiently wait for spring. N2 is where it is at for sure, I always hit it off with the people in the paddock next to me. and have...
  7. DHak20

If work allowed the time to go more than 6 hours I would with out hesitation. The fact I do not really have to take time off to go to Pitt makes that one a no brainer but getting to the track early enough to get set up for the morning means taking time off if I travel more than 4 hours. I can...
  8. DHak20

Thanks Brad! This was the kind of info I was looking for, especially little things like taking notes about facilities.
  9. DHak20

We tried the U-Haul/hotel thing and my wife was not a fan! Had to get the hauler or no track days for me. Having a supportive wife who lets me spend boat loads of money is key. I will definitely be heading to VIR, NC and CMP in the future. This year looks like Pitt/NJ but we might do a trip to...
  10. DHak20

Last year was my first season going to the track and I got the bug pretty bad. The first Saturday at Pitt led to staying Sunday and 10 track days later I have new pick up and toy hauler along with a new ZX-6R. I obviously spent a ton of money on my new hobby upfront but want to budget this...
  11. DHak20

ATP 2023

Great! Thanks
  12. DHak20

ATP 2023

Hi - I was wondering if/when the ATP dates will be posted? I was hoping to sign up before they sell out at Pitt. Thanks Don