PittRace ATP

DHak20

So I am signed up for the ATP course at PittRace this weekend and wanted to know if there is anything I need to bring to the track that I wouldn't normally or anything to expect that I usually wouldn't? I have been to Pitt for 10 track days and NJMP for a couple so I have figured out the cadence to a normal track day but out side of spending some very limited time with CR's at the end of a Sunday when there isn't a packed track I have not received any 1 on 1 training. I am not very good at asking for help so have had to figure out most of what I am doing on and off the track by observing others. I just want to make the most of what I've heard is a great experience that has helped so many riders. Thanks in advance for any insight!

MK3Brent

Treebeard
So I am signed up for the ATP course at PittRace this weekend and wanted to know if there is anything I need to bring to the track that I wouldn't normally or anything to expect that I usually wouldn't? I have been to Pitt for 10 track days and NJMP for a couple so I have figured out the cadence to a normal track day but out side of spending some very limited time with CR's at the end of a Sunday when there isn't a packed track I have not received any 1 on 1 training. I am not very good at asking for help so have had to figure out most of what I am doing on and off the track by observing others. I just want to make the most of what I've heard is a great experience that has helped so many riders. Thanks in advance for any insight!
You don’t have to bring anything you wouldn’t normally bring. You’ll be given a notebook and pens which you’ll use in between sessions. Water and other small things will also be provided. You’re going to have a great time. AJ and the others are fantastic coaches and will give you YCRS course material for you to work on. It’s a great bang for the buck class. If you haven’t already, check out AJ’s Airfence fundraiser thread and buy a shirt or 10. :)

Dmal81

Control Rider
So, I will be one of the coaches for atp this saturday. We are gonna follow the standard schedule as far as ride times go. What differs is when done with our session we will go right back to class to review, talk, and go through the curriculum. I highly suggest bringing a bookbag or the sorts with drinks and snacks so that you feel comfortable coming right back to class from the track instead of stopping back at your "pit". That will ensure you get the most out of the class time with us. Look forward to meetin ya !

DHak20

So, I will be one of the coaches for atp this saturday. We are gonna follow the standard schedule as far as ride times go. What differs is when done with our session we will go right back to class to review, talk, and go through the curriculum. I highly suggest bringing a bookbag or the sorts with drinks and snacks so that you feel comfortable coming right back to class from the track instead of stopping back at your "pit". That will ensure you get the most out of the class time with us. Look forward to meetin ya !
Ok! Sounds good. Look forward to meeting you too.