1. J

FS: Psycleskin undersuit

Sold!
  2. J

FS: 2004 Honda CBR F4i

bike is sold!!!
  3. J

Some stuff for sale.....

MORE ITEMS LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM I have some stuff for sale that I'd like to get rid of. I'll take cash, money order, check, paypal. I ship everything UPS ground. Located in Ocala, Florida.
  4. J

600RR vs R6....which do you prefer?

Hey guys, I was considering getting a new track bike and had narrowed it down to either a '07 and up RR or an R6. I've noticed more people in Nesba ride R6's over the RR's. Is it a better bike? I know Nesba has the Yamaha alliance so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Anyway, I was...
  5. J

Road Atlanta....thanks! Where can I see pictures?

I just wanted to say thanks for a great weekend! I rode in beginner on Friday and got signed off for Intermediate after lunch. What a jump. I was the slowest guy out there that day but Sunday was much better. I got more comfortable and was able to pass some guys, even on my stock crap...
  6. J

Several questions for a beginner at RA...

Hey guys, I'm doing Road Atlanta next weekend and I had a few questions before I arrive. 1) Nevermind about the numbers. I took them off. I'll put one on the front. 2) Is the kink on the back straight considered a curve with no passing? 3) I'm trying out Michelin Power Pure 2CT's for the...
  7. J

What's the stickest street tire? Any stickier than PP2CT?

Hey guys, next season I'm looking to get a new bike along with DOT race tires and warmers but this year I can't afford all that so I would just like to get the stickest tire I can without having to use warmers. I'm currently running Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's and they are about done so before I...
  8. J

Brake fluid and coolant. How often should I change?

I've done 4 track days on my bike now and I had a couple of questions about maintenace. How often should I be changing my coolant and brake fluid on my '04 F4i? I had my coolant and brake fluid changed last May and I've only done 4 track days since then, 3 of which were at Jennings and I...
  9. J

Street tires to slicks...how do you know when?

Maybe this is a stupid question but how do you know when to make the change from street tires to slicks? I've done a ton of car track days and you always knew cause they would screech like crazy and you would lose traction sliding around. On a bike though I always assumed once they start...
  10. J

Shop recommendations for newb in Central Florida

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone who can setup my stock suspension for me on an '04 F4i until I can afford better stuff. I live in Ocala, FL which is about 45 mins south of Gainesville. I was taking it to Dr. Bob's in Orlando but I would like to try some other places. A place that I can...
  11. J

Anyone have video from RA novice group on Sat?

Hey guys, I was curious if anyone had video from the novice group on Sat. at Road Atlanta? I was hoping to catch some footage of my slow riding!
  12. J

Camera mount for Canon ZR600...

Hey guys, I will be doing my first track event this weekend at Road Atlanta and I was wondering if there is some kind of mount I can buy last minute for my old school Canon ZR600 so I can film some of my riding. Can you guys recommend anything? Thanks.
  13. J

Back Protectors...

Hey guys, I'm new to Nesba and I see a lot of people recommending back protectors under their suits. I have a Dainese Wave G back protector insert that I wear in my street jacket that I could put in my suit. Would this suffice or would you guys recommend something like an Alpinestars Bionic...
  14. J

Red Line Coolant Allowed?

I saw in the manual that Engine Ice and Evans Type Coolants are not allowed at Nesba track days but I don't know what Evans stuff is. Is this allowed? http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=RED_80205_G This is what I'm currently running and Jennings allows it. Just curious if...
  15. J

Bike towing + wheel choke question

If you're using a good wheel chock on a trailer is it still necessary to strap it down on top of it? Thanks.
  16. J

helmet damage questions...

I see on the tech you are supposed to have a none "damaged" helmet. What exaclty constitutes that? Does a couple of paint chips constitute damage? I have never fallen or crashed in my helmet but dropped it from about 2 ft. once and the paint chipped ever so slightly on the top. Otherwise, I...
  17. J

Track tires for a newb?

Hey guys, I just joined this club and I'm going to try to do a track day before the end of the year and I was wondering what the minimal tire I can get away with will be? I'm currently running Michelin Pilot Roads on my '04 F4i. I don't want to do a track day on those but as a street/track...
  18. J

New member from Orlando, FL - Questions

Hello everyone, First off my name is Jeremy and I am a new member to Nesba and I had a few questions about track days. I only started riding last May but I already have the track bug! I was hoping I could fend it off for awhile! I'm trying to scrounge up enough money to do Road Atlanta in...