Search results

1. bossman2022

Quickjack Motorcycle Lift Kit for Sport and Touring bikes up to 1000lb

I am selling my Quick Jack motorcycle lift kit. This is only the lift kit adapter not the quick jack itself so you will still need a quick jack to use it. But if you already have a quick jack lift for your car and want a way to lift up your motocycle, these work awesome! Photos show it on the...
  2. bossman2022

Kendon Stand-Up Triple Dirt Bike, Sport Motorcycle & Scooter Trailer w/Spare Tire

I am selling my Kendon Stand-Up Triple Dirt Bike, Sport Motorcycle & Scooter Trailer. This includes the spare tire option strapped under the trailer. This is a super compact motorcycle trailer that can be used to haul one, two or three motorcycles or scooters. Has wheels on it so when it is...
  3. bossman2022

Camping at Homestead again

Hey Guys, I am doing champ school and then N2 both days again this year. I paid for camping with electric for champ school so will just stay in that spot for N2 like last year. But I can’t remember how I paid for the N2 camping and also a garage bay? Do I pay someone when I am down there as I...
  4. bossman2022

Registration for track bike in NC?

My track bike is clearly not road ready as it has no license plate, lights etc on it. My registration is now due and I still have the plate for it, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to pay the property tax on it and how I am supposed to hand in the plate and convert it over to off...
  5. bossman2022

Best solution for two sports bikes in truck bed?

I have a new 2500HD truck coming and currently take one bike to the track on the back of the old truck with a MotoTote (works amazing for one bike!). However now I have a bigger truck I want to be able to get two bikes in the truck bed. I have seen folks using ramps to get the bikes in the back...
  6. bossman2022

Grand Design Momentum G 21G toy hauler for bikes?

I am considering getting a small toy hauler to pull behind my F150, and the 21G from Grand Design fits the bill and is right on the cusp of what I would want to pull with my F150: https://www.granddesignrv.com/toy-haulers/momentum-g-class-travel-trailers/21g The goal is to be able to transport...
  7. bossman2022

Michelin Power Slick 2 tires?

Hi Guys, I am currently running Power Cup 2 tires and really like them. I honestly prefer them over the Dunlop Q5's that I have run until bald. So went back to them. But I am at the point where I think it's time to move to slicks as I am a solid mid pack intermediate pace. So been looking at...
  8. bossman2022

Kendon Stand Up sport bike motorcycle lift for sale

Anyone in the Charlotte area interested in my sport bike lift? I just moved house and am getting a different lift setup so am selling this one. Works great and is in perfect condition. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2958602107604567/?mibextid=2JQ9oc
  9. bossman2022

How to find the best rear set location?

I am struggling to figure out the best location for my rear sets for the gear shifter and rear brake. I am tall (6’6”) and my feet are about a size 13-14. Do you guys prefer the gear shifter further out on the toe on the boot, or closer in? Watching MotoGP it seems like maybe I have the shifter...
  10. bossman2022

Rain lights for wet track days?

I just got done getting all my alpha racing fairings and stickers installed and there were two bolt holes I could not figure out under the tail, and I was told they are for mounting rain lights. LOL. I checked and Alpha sells a rain light set, but it appears to mount below that (and clearly...
  11. bossman2022

Insurance for track bikes?

I have turned my S1000RR into just a track bike as I don't plan to ride it on the street anymore (have a Multistrada for that). I plan to unregister it so I don't have to worry about getting it inspected for street riding each year and ditch the number plate, but what do folks do for insurance...
  12. bossman2022

New tires for BMW S1000RR track and street use

Just got my 2020 S1000RR to be used primarily as my track bike, and I am a total novice on the track (one track day so far on my Ducati Multistrada V4S with N2) and I am signed up for a track day in early October and then Yahama champ school and N2 track days in mid October. Today I was off...