Search results

1. D

Kobe XPro Leathers Sz. 42 $150

Bought a new suit so I don't need this one anymore. Worn for one season it's a Kobe Xpro suit size 42 in yellow. Price is $150 plus shipping. Here is a link to the Kobe website: http://www.kobeusa.com/suit_x-pro.html I'm about 6' tall and weight 180 with a medium/athletic build. Waist is a 32...
  2. D

WTB: Summit Main 5/10 I Group

As the title says looking to buy the 5/10 track day at Summit Main in the intermediate group. If anyone has the day for sale post up here or shoot me a PM. Thanks.
  3. D

Track Side Suspension Service?

So I'm getting ready to head out to my first NESBA event next weekend at NJMP. I wanted to know is there suspension service at the track? I have an Elka triple clicker in the rear and revalved/resprung forks up front. I had them set up last year for my weight and riding pace but it never hurts...
  4. D

05/06 ZX6R Carbon Lorraine SBK5 Front Brake Pads (New)

I have two sets of Carbon Lorraine SBK5 front brake pads for an 05/06 ZX6R for sale. Pads are new and still in box never opened. Each set is good for one complete front end pad change. Price is $75 for one set or $140 for both. Price includes shipping. Standard cost is $110 per set not...
  5. D

Weird fork noise

So here's the deal. I stored my bike all winter in a garage that wasn't heated. Bike was stored on front and rear stands and covered with a bike cover. I took the bike out of storage and I've been working on it the past few days. Went to take it out for a test ride down the driveway and when I...
  6. D

NJMP Thunderbolt 4/11 4/12

Who is going to be heading out to NJMP Thunderbolt course on 4/11 and 4/12? Just signed up with NESBA and for both days at Thunderbolt. I'm heading down with a friend Friday night so it should be a blast. Looking to share power at the track since I don't have a generator yet and power is...
  7. D

New to NESBA and a quick question regarding NJMP

So I signed up with NESBA this season since I saw their schedule and it has a stupid amount of trackdays I'm going to be hitting up this season. I registered as intermediate since I was told only expert license racers and other fast people can get in to advanced. I ran 14 trackdays last year...