Search results

1. rac_wv

2007 Yamaha R6

SOLD!!!!!!! - 8,801 miles - Clean and clear title - Track and street bodywork - Bazzaz ZFI fuel controller - Bazzaz ZAFM fuel mapping module - MJS Performance race headers and race exhaust - Racetech internals in the front forks (Gold Compression valve, Gold Rebound valve, 1.0 fork springs) -...
  2. rac_wv

Beaverun News

Looks like Beaverun is under new ownership and the South course may be back on. This story popped up on facebook and thought I would share. http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=152612741513383&id=85024466446 Looks exciting, but will have to see what happens.
  3. rac_wv

Morgantown WV to NJMP 4/2 weekend

I'm driving from Morgantown WV to NJMP for the Thunderbolt 4/2 weekend. I'm looking for someone to split costs if you are going that way. I'm planning on camping in my trailer, but not opposed to splitting a hotel.
  4. rac_wv

New Transfer Rules

I noticed a couple of changes to credit transfers in the new manual. Thought they should be posted here. 7. Credits issued after 1/1/2011 are subject to a 15% surcharge if transferred to another member and will expire after 365 days from the date of issue. For example, if a member has $50...
  5. rac_wv

Racing-Underground

I searched for an existing thread, but couldn't find one...Dumped my cable a couple weeks ago (it cost a rear tire a month) and now I need to find a way to get my racing fix. Thanks