Search results

1. S

Front/Rear Stands, Tire Warmers, Boots, Amsoil and more

For pics: http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/mpo/4344490643.html
  2. S

Front/Rear Stands, Tire Warmers, Boots, Amsoil and more

Hi, I've been out of track days for a while and with the sale of my bike the rest of this stuff has to go. All parts are located in Chattanooga TN and are the responsibility of the buyer to pick up. Power Stands Single sided swing arm rear stand with pin for Ducati 748. $50 Standard under...
  3. S

1st gen championship winner

email comming your way
  4. S

06 SV 1000 Chattanooga TN $3800

06 Suzuki SV1000 I just bought this bike from another member of NESBA “Tony A”. It’s in perfect shape and ultimately will make a kick-@## race bike / track bike. I have copied his original post below (note the Original asking price). Sadly life gets in the way and personal issues force sale of...
  5. S

WTB twin powered racebike

sorry, found one and unfortunately have to sell it again :(
  6. S

06 Suzuki SV1000

:haha:
  7. S

Med Bohn Back Protector $90 shipped

sorry this was already sold. Forgot to Close the thread Chris-
  8. S

wtb front and rear stand

Replied via email
  9. S

wtb front and rear stand

PM'd you both Chris-
  10. S

Hello from Crossville, TN

well I'm signed up for Road Atlanta on Sunday Dec 13th. I would have gone both days but Saturday is CRSCCA autocross. Waiting on the Schedule for Next year but I plan on going to as many days as I can at both Road Atlanta and Barber. I've got a one (or two) bike trailer that I take to the...
  11. S

wtb front and rear stand

i am in chattanooga tn and i'll be at road atlanta in dec. Ideally I'd like the front stand that will go under the triple tree (06 sv1000) and a rear stand (spooled). Chris-
  12. S

Hello from Crossville, TN

hey man I'm from Chattanooga. just a bit south from you but on the way to road atlanta and barber. let me know if your ever looking for a car pool buddy chris-
  13. S

First track day

what days are you going?
  14. S

WTB twin powered racebike

I've finally given up searching out one by one. A lot of the bikes I've wanted got sold out from under me cause I didn't bite the bullet fast enough. What I'm looking for: Twin powered bike in full race or street trim. Preference will always go to the Italians but I'm interested in all. The...
  15. S

02 748s with spares

Bikes I'm looking at 03+ sv650s / sv1000s or any kind of Ducati. Maybe a triumph
  16. S

06 Suzuki SV1000

got any larger pics? email to wildkarrad at aol.com thanks
  17. S

Full Track Day Set Up For Sale - 2 motorcycles, trailer and more...

holy deal batman! good luck with sale. If I had the cash i'd be on my way up there already
  18. S

02 748s with spares

Yes it is a non-running bike. I do not have a workshop and subsequently can't say for sure what the problem is. The last time it was run there was some additional noise coming from the casing as if something were rattling around. It did run however. The spare engine is suffering from an oil...