Search results

1. S

Front/Rear Stands, Tire Warmers, Boots, Amsoil and more

Hi, I've been out of track days for a while and with the sale of my bike the rest of this stuff has to go. All parts are located in Chattanooga TN and are the responsibility of the buyer to pick up. Power Stands Single sided swing arm rear stand with pin for Ducati 748. $50 Standard under...
  2. S

06 SV 1000 Chattanooga TN $3800

06 Suzuki SV1000 I just bought this bike from another member of NESBA “Tony A”. It’s in perfect shape and ultimately will make a kick-@## race bike / track bike. I have copied his original post below (note the Original asking price). Sadly life gets in the way and personal issues force sale of...
  3. S

wtb front and rear stand

i am in chattanooga tn and i'll be at road atlanta in dec. Ideally I'd like the front stand that will go under the triple tree (06 sv1000) and a rear stand (spooled). Chris-
  4. S

WTB twin powered racebike

I've finally given up searching out one by one. A lot of the bikes I've wanted got sold out from under me cause I didn't bite the bullet fast enough. What I'm looking for: Twin powered bike in full race or street trim. Preference will always go to the Italians but I'm interested in all. The...
  5. S

02 748s with spares

I hate to do this but I want something new. I am looking for $5,000 OBO 02 Ducati 748s matte gray. Full Termi Exhaust and matching Chip roughly 18 k on the bike. Comes with: All stock bits Numerous levers and rearsets (some stock some aftermarket) Spare Frame with salvage title Spare 97...
  6. S

Ducati 748 parts all OBO

Selling parts of a 1997 Ducati 748s 22k on the clock. Everything is OBO, I will deliver within 2 hours of Chattanooga TN for cost of gas (roundtrip), or 4 hours for cost of gas (roundtrip) and some money for lunch :) . Engine: 22k miles on it, it starts up but has trouble idling and seems to...
  7. S

Med Bohn Back Protector $90 shipped

title says it all. White with yellow black carbon kevlar. Black straps. Says Bohn USA on the top plate. I believe it's the Race version; four back plates, last one is a tailbone protector, shoulder plates and kidney plates. It's the medium size. Check the sizing chart here...
  8. S

Back protector Question

I'm getting frustrated with my Bohn Back protector. I always feel like the only tool who can't seem to get the damn thing to sit right or it will take a good 25 minutes for to wiggle into the correct position. This doesn't include the fact that my wife usually has to help me get by holding down...
  9. S

New from Chattanooga TN

Already posted in the Southeast forum HERE. But wanted to say hi to everybody. Additionally I'm looking for people local to Chattanooga with which to share this addiction/hobby. Chris-
  10. S

HI I'm new

My name is Chris; Got my bike, got a trailer, got some credits, and most importantly: the desire to have a good time at the track :) I just wanted to say hello to people I may be meeting in the next few months as I begin my (mis?!)adventures in track days. I'll be easy to spot: Tiny red car...
  11. S

WTB: track bike near Chattanooga TN

As the title says, I'm looking for something close by to Chattanooga TN. (I have been scouring the boards for a week or so and my head hurts trying to keep track of the bikes, so i figured i'd work smarter not harder :) ) My budget is going to cap out at around 4,000 I am looking for: 1)...