Search results

1. JRSMAIL

Parts left from 04-05 GSXR600

Parts I have left are: Front forks W .95 springs = $250 fresh service 4 track days on them Motor 600cc Throttle body's to pan = $400 runs great. Oil changed every other weekend with Motul 300V. clip ons $50 gauges cluster = $75 (will get mileage for you) lower, upper triple clamps = $100 stock...
  2. JRSMAIL

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

Parts I have left are: Front forks W .95 springs = $500 fresh service 4 track days on them Motor 600cc Throttle body's to pan = $400 runs great. Oil changed every other weekend with Motul 300V. clip ons $50 gauges cluster = $75 (will get mileage for you) lower, upper triple clamps = $100 stock...
  3. JRSMAIL

04 - 05 GSXR 600 wheel with slicks

Good day, I have GSXR 600 rims with mounted Michelin pilot slicks that I got a year ago last fall and have been stored in the basement during winter months. Tires only mounted on wheels never on bike on the ground. Comes with trick rear rotors, with newer bearings and seals. $550 takes it all...
  4. JRSMAIL

BHF and a heart rate moniter

I thought I would try something at the NESBA Chili cook off track day on Sunday. I brought along my Forerunner 305 GPS with heart rate monitor. I did not want to destroy the thing, so I monitor the watch to the triple tree and had the heart rate monitor on the skin under the Under Amour shirt...
  5. JRSMAIL

Helmet Camera 4 sale

I have a used and working motorcycle camera. This model is now replaced by the VHOLDR Web site and support information is below as they still support the product. http://www.twenty20camera.com/helmetcamera.php Will include the RCA Lyra recorder and all its parts (ex instructions, compact...
  6. JRSMAIL

Ride Share Mid-Ohio

I have truck and trailer (enclosed) anyone need a way out that way? Leaving Sunday around noon or so and driving back Tuesday night as I have to work Wednesday. If interested let me know. Jon
  7. JRSMAIL

AGV one piece suit size 50

Good day, I have a one piece AGV suit that I had purchased two years ago as a back up. I wore it twice last year and that was it. The suit did not fit me well and I had lost some weight. Legs fine, middle section to big. Not a mark on the suit, still not even broke in and not crashed in. I'm...
  8. JRSMAIL

04-05 GXSR 600 and 750 gas tank

Gas tank for an 04-05 GSXR 600 and 750. Included is the fuel pump, but the gas cap and lock is not . It has a small dent and scratches but still looks good. It even has Stomp Grip installed on both sides. It is Yellow with black / Grey stripes. Will post pictures later. $100 for it
  9. JRSMAIL

Please help with survey.

Everyone, I have a friend and colleague at work that is completing his requirements for a Masters Degree. He has asked if I could pass on a survey to all of my contacts to complete that will help with his capstone class. It will only take a couple of minutes and does not require any personal...
  10. JRSMAIL

Turn One Press

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=36232 Great job Guys!!!!!! :adore:
  11. JRSMAIL

Photo caption time

Caption this photo of sweet Willie