Search results

1. SimplyRed

Holy cow, Katie!!! (WERA VIR Cycle Jam)

1:35.557 :adore: Awesome job on the podium finishes today, and some smokin' laptimes. :congrats: http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1254302
  2. SimplyRed

VholdR ContourHD

I bought one and am sending it back. Video was not so good (choppy/out of sync with audio, audio was too low, and picture was dark in med light conditions - e.g. 5pm). It's a small company and they seem to still be in development and fixing bugs. Mine may have been defective, but I don't care...
  3. SimplyRed

CCS at Summit Who's In?

Looks like I'll be there. Planning to head up tonight (Fri). Need some pit buddies as well. Where are folks pitting?
  4. SimplyRed

trailer brake controller Q.

When you buy a brake controller such as the Teknosha Prodigy, you can get a wiring harness w/connector specific for your truck that you can just plug-in. If you have the Trailer pkg, check underneath your dashboard (usually on driver side) for a pre-wired connector that mates up to the wiring...
  5. SimplyRed

GSX-R600 Track/Race Ready (Updated!)

Bike is SOLD. :cheers:
  6. SimplyRed

Sale now pending
  7. SimplyRed

Yes, but have an interested buyer who's made an offer (in negotiations, not final yet).
  8. SimplyRed

Full size photo - right side
  9. SimplyRed

Updated photo links above. Click on thumbs for larger, higher res versions.
  10. SimplyRed

Updated w/price reduction and spares... The basics: 2004 GSX-R600, turn-key, ready for racing and track days. Well kept and in very good condition. Strong stock motor (used only pump gas) and handles well. Has only ~3,425 miles. Suspension set for ~180lb rider (lighter springs also available)...
  11. SimplyRed

Not really that technical, but...

A number of places. Some I'd recommend: - dcdecals.net (good prices, options, service) - dirtdigits.com - Most MX/bike shops
  12. SimplyRed

oem Ducati rubber

Same name, but they're street tires - compounds are different.
  13. SimplyRed

Insurance total loss / salvage / track bike experiances?

LOL, I think I blew a brain gasket. I'm out.
  14. SimplyRed

I assume Actual Cash Value (ACV) may be determined differently amongst ins companies, but the goal is an estimate of fair market value, correct? In the past for me it's been in the vicinity of blue book value. Certainly you know how it was calculated for what you've done. Yeh you're right (of...
  15. SimplyRed

No worries. Sounds like you have a plan. Hope it all works out well and quickly so you can get out there on the track. Just for info (I've been thru a similar situation before), to go the clean title repairable route: Usually blue book value is the cutoff for total loss, but the adjuster...
  16. SimplyRed

Isn't it better to have a 'repairable' claim than a 'total loss' claim? You could always work with the repair shop who did the estimate and have them remove certain repair items (cosmetic, for example) off the bill to get the total estimate to a repairable non-salvage cost. That way you keep...
  17. SimplyRed

So long folks

Dutch, if you were having a bad day, why didn't you come see one of us? There's nothing we can do about it on the BBS on Monday morning :D Wish you all the best and thanks for all you've done.