So long folks

Motofun352

Control Rider
Geez, say it ain't so, Dutch!
Really, thanks for all the help, both technical and with admin issues over the years. Every time I had a problem you always came through and it is very much appreciated.

Hope to still see you around.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Thank you and hope everything works out well in this so called real life (i have been trying to avoid it)

SimplyRed

Dutch, if you were having a bad day, why didn't you come see one of us? There's nothing we can do about it on the BBS on Monday morning :D

Wish you all the best and thanks for all you've done.

vanbreezy

Hey Dutch I hope you come around and hang out. I for one will miss you. You're a Classy funny dude i have had an oppurtunity to hear you rider meetings but more than that you were a great presence at the track. Good luck in your real life we all need it.

1literduceater

Dang - hate to see you go Dutch. Always enjoyed your "attempt" at political humor during the mornings rider meeting! Hope you will be able to join us from time to time.

Jeff H

Family first. Well played sir! You will be missed, thank you for everything you have done for the club, add me to the list of missing your hilarious yet informative riders meetings.

klrider

So long folks

Thank you for everything you have done for us, and me, Dutch. You will be missed!

Best of everything in the future and I hope to see you around the track.

Pat

111 B

Canali

Thank you Dutch for everything you did for NESBA / all of us. You are appreciated. I wish you the best!

Chris

moto italiano

Wow...had no idea that was comin'. Sad to see you go and do know that you'll be missed. You were one of the reasons when I joined I felt right at home with Nesba...will miss your color commentary during morning meetings too. In fact, I'm glad I got to be part of what I'm assuming might have been your last at NJMP this past wknd. Good luck and hope to see you make it back out if only to spectate (but hopefully to ride).

"I poosh, poosh but I coohd not catch 'im"
"C'mon...Black Flag?!? Henry Rollins?!?"

:congrats:

pefrey

Best wishes to you and yours Dutch. I hope you will be around to ride a few track days.

Would you get and exemption from the riders meeting if you did?

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's a little tribute to you in the lower left of my Avatar. Yep, I'm looking right at it.

rk97

best of luck, Dutch. I'm sure I won't be the only one who misses repeating "ass-packed" in unison with 100+ other riders at 9 in the morning :)

who's up for a limited production run "Dutch-O-Matic" decal for their lower fairing? :p

**edit - it occurs to me that anyone who hasn't seen Dutch's old CBR 1000 won't find that humorous at all

Rhino

Dutch, I know you always said that it was the members that made this club great, but you sir, always made it better. You will be missed! I would just like to wish you and your family the best.

Todd Stinson

You will be missed Dutch, you were and continue to be a great asset to the NESBA family. You did the riders meeting at my first day with NESBA and I knew I was in the right place after your references to "asspacking" and something involving goat initiations.
Thanks for all your hard work!

ganglo

Take care, sir. It was a pleasure having you run our events. Good luck with you endeavors, we'll all hope to catch up with you at the track when you're able.