Search results

1. P

CMP on 9/5 and 9/6

My cameras look like crap compared to yours. I need to get one of those.
  2. P

CMP on 9/5 and 9/6

I'd really appreciate a copy of your videos too. I'm pretty sure I was following you in almost every session. Every time I found a way by, you'd pass me right back. I was on the primer white kawisaki #624. Let me know if you need any help editing or posting them, I'm on the computer all day...
  3. P

what happened?

I didn't get any video from session 5. I have the front video from session 4 but there weren't any crashes. I'm pretty sure your crash was in the fifth session because I remember coming back in and checking the video right after we were done.
  4. P

what happened?

I hope you're alright. I saw the whole thing and it didn't look fun. I was following somebody really closely going into that really tight left. You came past me on the outside on the brakes. I guess you didn't realize that there was another rider in front of me and you didn't have room to...
  5. P

Barber 6-27 28

Me and TwiggyD will be there on Saturday. The track info says: I have several friends that want to come down to watch, but they won't be able to leave Charlotte until after work on Friday (putting them there around midnight). Is there a way to pre-register them so they can get in the gate...
  6. P

World Superbike On Speed

I think a lot more people would watch it if we had better announcers. I never miss a motoGP or WSBK race on TV and I usually end up forcing a few of my non-racing friends to watch as well. Once the European announcers get all excited about what is happening on the track, it gets them into it...
  7. P

which brake pads to get?

I need to replace the brake pads on my 06 zx6r. I only use it for track days so I'm not worried about wearing down the rotors, I just want good stopping power. Which brake pads do you guys recommend? Thanks!
  8. P

Ra roll call...

That's very helpful, thanks!
  9. P

Ra roll call...

I hate to be the tard that asks this question, but can we camp at the track friday night and do we need to be there by any certain time? I read the SE track info FAQ and I know it says the gates are open 24/7, but I've definitely been to a few of those 24/7 tracks and didn't get in because I...
  10. P

New guy from Charlotte, NC

You're friends with Jeremy Arnold (Worm) aren't you? I think we've met, I'm his old roommate.
  11. P

New guy from Charlotte, NC

I'm new here also, I'll be at RA with twiggy on the 23rd. Smack, who do you know from charlotte that is going to CMP next month? I wonder if we know any of them. I raced WERA and did track days a few years back, I'm just now getting back into it.