Search results

1. A

Everything For Sale

Avoiding PM and going directly to email will speed up and smooth communications. I'm in Algonquin around Route 62 and Route 25. prix462@yahoo.com All parts are 07-08 Suzuki GSXR-1000 specific unless noted otherwise. It will be a bit before I can dismantle the bike and start shipping so I...
  2. A

New Contour Roam

Basically brand new. It was taken out of the box and tested around the house. Has not seen any "extreme sports" duty. Just a few quick videos of the kids being goofballs. This was a gift but I already had a GoPro and I have not found a need for both. Comes with all mounts, manuals, and...
  3. A

Bridgestone R-10 120/190 Takeoffs

$15.00 each. I can bring to Blackhawk Sunday May 20th for the CCS event. I have 2 fronts and 1 rear suitable for practice or trackdays. They are all Type 3 medium compound. All 2011 build dates If you have been curious about these tires here is a cheap way to try them out. These are...
  4. A

Endurance Day

Would be awesome at Blackhawk. That is all.
  5. A

I Hate Road Atlanta-I Group Vid

BECAUSE IT'S 750 MILES AWAY!! Thanks to CR Dave Brown for one of the best tows of my trackday career. Also had fun mixing it up with the RSV boys late Saturday. Can't wait to go back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOwKRTzYe1o
  6. A

RA Security

Looking to leave my trailer there over night while I stay at a nearby hotel. After hearing some horror stories on the WERA board about stuff getting stolen, I'm thinking otherwise. I plan on locking it up with all my stuff inside and chaining the wheels. Any input?? Thanks
  7. A

Enclosed 5x8 Trailer $975.00

Trailer has SOLD.
  8. A

Generac 5000 Watt Generator Chicagoland

$350.00 OBO Here is a nice Generac SVP-5000 watt generator in great shape. The carb was just gone through and it has fresh synthetic Rotella. Fires up on first or second pull. Purchased from a friend who upgraded to a whole house genny and I just don't use this enough to keep it around...
  9. A

Ryan #88, You Ok Man??

Hope you're feeling ok today. We heard it was not life threatening, but it doesnt mean it didnt hurt. I hope your mother in law wasnt too pissed, she was the only one I could get a hold of which brings me to a small lesson I learned yesterday. It can't hurt to have 2 ICE number programed in...
  10. A

03-04 ZX-6R ZX636 Parts

Parting complete zx636 zx6rr trackbike with blown motor. All parts in great mechanical shape, but it was used on the track so not everything is cosmetically perfect. Please email for specific detail shot. Prices DO NOT include shipping but I will combine shipping and do package deals. Hell...
  11. A

D211GP-A Feedback and Reviews

I know, another tire thread. Hopefully someone has put a few laps on these new tires. Im just curious on what people think of these tires for trackdays. Thoughts on grip, life, ect would be great. Comparisons to other brands would be even better.
  12. A

03 04 ZX6R ZX6RR 636 Complete Partout

Right Fairing-Great Shape-No cracks or scratches-$95.00 Seat Cowl -$55.00 Front Seat-SOLD Front Fender-$35.00 Chain gaurd-$10 Shock-$30.00 Undertail-Small gouge-SOLD Hugger-SOLD Kill/Starter Switch-$15.00 Gauges-$135.00 wiring harness-$25.00 ECM -$40.00 Tip Over Sensor-$25.00 Rad Fan-$25.00...
  13. A

TRADE-2007 GSXR 1000 Track Bike-IL

Located in NW suburbs of Chicago Want to trade 2007 Suzuki GSXR-1000 with MI Salvage title in hand-CANNOT BE MADE STREET LEGAL. Looking for a set up EFI SV650 or GSXR 600. Must have some sort of title or MSO. May consider other makes but I prefer Suzuki. For an all out sale, im looking...
  14. A

Shoei X-11 Kagayama XL Silver

Purchased last summer. Build date 10/06. This helmet has been lovingly cared for and is either on my head or in a padded helmet bag. Used for 6 track days and cleaned with detail spray and waxed with NXT. Absolutely never been dropped. A few very very small chips probably from chunks spit...
  15. A

WTB 07-08 GSXR 1000 Plastic Tank Cover

Looking for black or yellow in excellent shape. All tabs must be intact. Can paypal ASAP. Thanks