Search results

1. rightsideup

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Less than 700 miles!!!

***MUST SEE*** 2010 RSV4 Factory -Less than 700 miles -Factory Ohlins and Brembo Monobloc calipers -Full Akrapovic Exhaust -Dynojet PCV, Secondary Fuel Module (SFM), Quickshifter Tuned and flashed by Markbilt -LighTech Rearsets -Over $30k invested selling for ONLY $17,000 This bike...
  2. rightsideup

06 gsxr 600

I bought this bike a few months ago for a track bike project/shop bike and decided to sell it with all the other projects I have going on. It is very clean top to bottom and ready to ride as is or would make a great starter bike for a race bike project. Selling as a track bike due to a title...
  3. rightsideup

2005 CBR 600rr Race/Track bike

$3500 obo Rochester NY This bike is ready to go! -Gpr damper -Vortex clipons -Motionpro Revolver quickturn throttle kit -Braided lines front and rear -Vortex 520 conversion currently -1 +2 -Ohlins Shock Brand new 2010 3 race weekends on it -Racetech gold valves and springs up front Set up for...
  4. rightsideup

08 1000rr For Sale

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?p=3215342#post3215342 PM me for a fast response Bike is in Rochester NY I am going to VIR next weekend and can bring it with me
  5. rightsideup

Armour Bodies F4i Superstock kit Excellent Cond.

Asking $400 shipped its in great condition one scuff on the right as you can see from dragging on the track (good thing I didnt have a solid peg mount at the time or it would not be in this condition) Never repaired or crashed it has seen a few track day weekends only. The tail and front fender...
  6. rightsideup

WTB 954 Engine

Looking for a 954 motor that doesnt burn excessive oil and runs good. Email me at rightsideupkreations@gmail.com if you can help me out. Thanks
  7. rightsideup

03 R1 Brake Calipers,

$50 + Shipping
  8. rightsideup

05 R6 Fuel Pump and Left foot peg assy

Fuel pump $40 Left foot peg assy with shift rod $25 Also have the swing arm 100% straight. $50
  9. rightsideup

2005 Yamaha R6 Wheels w/rotors, Gas tank, Frame

Wheels have been checked they are straight and true with finish in good condition perfect for a spare set for swapping since they come with the rotors as well. Asking $300 + shipping. Sorry about the poor lighting. Frame is in great condition the bike was never in a wreck. I have the...
  10. rightsideup

Support a local track lets get this thing built!

A nascar style track is pending for approval in FT ERIE ONTARIO with a 2.5 mile road course + moto x AND MORE. Im sure allot of people on the site would like to see this happen go HERE for the petition then nevermind the donation pop up just close out and your signed. Heres the site for...
  11. rightsideup

05 R6 parting out

Bike plastics had fire damage decided to part out instead of making it a track bike since I'm taking advantage of the honda rebates on the new 1000rr Here's a list if your interested please pm me I will not be home and can not ship out any parts until next week. Frame with a non transferable...
  12. rightsideup

WTB NJMP I Group 9/21

Ill spend $200 Thanks
  13. rightsideup

Tire tearing question pics inside

Did this to a new pr4 at mid ohio. Temps first thing in the day were cool even a few rain drops and the track was slick but I was still dragging some knee here and there but I wasnt pushing the tires until later in the day when temps warmed up to about 75* we were running consistant 1:49's. I...
  14. rightsideup

Cleaning the shop here are some parts.

I have a some parts Im to lazy to post up on ebay laying around. 2 Front calipers off an 02 R1 $50.00 2 Front rotors off an 02 R1 (Should be straight if not will issue refund) $100.00 1 Brand new armor bodies front fender for an f4i $50.00 1 Brand new stator cover...
  15. rightsideup

WTB Take offs (DOT)

Im looking for sets of DOT take offs that are priced reasonable. As of right now Im ready to buy 2 sets and will be looking for more shortly and throughout the season. If you know your going to have them available throughout the year save my email rightsideupkreations@gmail.com or pm me. I...