Search results

1. 9

dunlop rains, pitbull stands, etc

Couple yr old rains, still in like new condition. Always stored inside and did great the 2 sessions i rode them. 200 bucks Pitbull triple tree stand in great condition. Currently have a standard pin and a suzuki 2t pin. Pitbull equivalent rear stand but has a round handle instead of a...
  2. 9

trackday gear

Teknic Xcelerator suit size 44 Has 2 seasons of trackdays on it. Never down. Had Lizzy Leather fix a seam on the ass that was starting to come apart. Doesn't smell but its a little dirty on the outside being that its white its easy to see dirt/grease. $400.00 Held phantoms size 9L...
  3. 9

06-07 gsxr wheels

used set of wheels with rotors but no cush drive. 400.00 rains will be 200 more.
  4. 9

07 gsxr 600

Seeing what intrest we have here. I'd love to keep doing track but its crazy expensive for me and i need to focus on moving out west. If i sell it i may pick up an sv since they are cheap and cheap to ride. 07 gsxr 600 11k miles reconstructed title- layed down on street and scuffed tail...
  5. 9

trackday stuff

Dunlop rains with a handful of laps at most 200.00 chicken hawk single temp warmers 150.00 dunlop ntec rear slick medium + 100.00 spare gsxr 600 wheels 06-07 with rotors 400 bodywork i ran all season 200 Could really use the money so let me know if your interested in any parts. 910 382 0853...
  6. 9

ntec slick take off

Got a rear 195/65/17 slick in the medium + compound with 4 days on it. 3 north days and 1 patriot. 4 heat cycles. 150 obo. I also have some fronts laying around that have quiet a few days on them but never give up. Can make a package deal.
  7. 9

thieves

Mr. Theif, Thanks for stealing my gopro from the patriot paddock the other day. If you wanted some video action for the day i'm sure you could have asked me and i'd let you borrow it. I always thought that the NESBA events were a safe place where everyone looked out for each other and we are...
  8. 9

2004 GMC Duramax Diesel

4 LB7 crew cab short bed 4x4 Leather interior in pretty good shape minus drivers seat has a tear and foam is exposed. Built trans with 10k on it EFI Live tuning with multiple tunes mild tow to race tunes and some dsp2 also. Air Dog 150 banks bighead wastegate DJM lowering hangers on rear and...
  9. 9

wtt 06-07 gsxr 600/750 yoshimura slipon

I've got a stainless yoshi slipon that i'm looking to go to a low mount setup. Let me know if your interested. piping has some discoloration on it and the can has a small dent in the backside of the can that isn't visable unless can is removed from bike.
  10. 9

Gsxr fork extenders

I bought a set and when they get here i'd like to install them. Anyone running them have any install tips. Ive never worked on forks but seems to be fairly easy id say but what all is involved? 07 gsxr600
  11. 9

WTB Fork extenders 06-07 gsxr 600/750

looking to pick up some fork extenders so if you have a set laying around hit me up please.
  12. 9

ntec slick questions

how many days are you guys getting out of a rear? I'm running the front already and i bought 2 takeoffs and i threw one on for CMP last weekend and it still had some life in it but after 3 sessions there were no wear markers left. Lets say your at VIR on a 600 in the "A" group, how many days...
  13. 9

HELP SSgt TJ Dudley tomorrow

SSgt TJ Dudley experienced a terrible death overseas at the end of last week. His funeral is tomorrow and needs everyones help. TJ Dudley was best friends with a lot of my co-workers as we all do the same job and most are already in SC but the Westboro Baptist idiots are going to protest. If...
  14. 9

WANTED: 06-07 gsxr 600-750 front rotors

title says it all. I need the front rotors for my gsxr 600. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg for bling ones. I know some folks got to have a good set hanging out somewhere since they are rolling some bling. Let me know. Military Discount? lol
  15. 9

t rex stands

These are a few yrs old at best. They arent in awesome shape but they do the job. They are covered in spray paint as i used them as hangers for painting all kinds of stuff. 50.00 and i can deliver to VIR in a few weeks. Front fork lift and rear spool/pad stand.
  16. 9

vir i group 12th FOR SALE

first with a pm and money gets it.
  17. 9

wtb old rain tires

i'm looking to pick some up. Don't care if they are from a few years ago. let me know what you have.
  18. 9

Eastern NC to barber for the nesba weekend

I'm headed to barber and i've got extra room if you want to split gas and whatnot. I'm in richlands which is just outside Jacksonville.
  19. 9

60 rear projection tv

phillips magnavox rear projection tv. Just replaced the fluid in the crts and cleaned the lens on the blue and green crt. Would make a great garage tv or man cave tv. If your interested shoot me a text or call. 9103820853
  20. 9

nesba finances

just curious who deals with the nesba finances? I need to speak with someone and i've been channeling my issues through JRA but he isn't accepting PM's. Who could i talk to?