Search results

1. ZLTFUL

Ice Racing

Wow...didn't know they had a "Senior" class! *LOL* Just kiddin'. That's pretty flippin' awesome!
  2. ZLTFUL

Where are you riding this year?

Well, I will most likely end up with a 2012 Multistrada S so I will be riding almost anywhere. Hehe. Unfortunately, I think my track days are over. But I did pick up a DRZ350 last summer so my back roads exploring days are just beginning. Either way, I had a lot of fun riding with you guys...
  3. ZLTFUL

Frame Purchase Issue

Not to play devil's advocate in any way but I have a scenario for you. And again, this isn't meant to be an out or anything like that. I have bought 4 frames from a local motorcycle salvage yard in the past. These frames were from bikes that were totaled, deemed "Unrepairable" by the state and...
  4. ZLTFUL

FS: Sidi boots, Dainese Back Protector and Knox Chest protector

It falls right around 11 US. I wear a 10.5 wide or 11 normal US and these fit great. My only complaint (and I really do have wide feet) is after a full day of riding, the toe box feels slightly narrow.
  5. ZLTFUL

You guys can make me offers... ;)
  6. ZLTFUL

Sorry, it's already spoken for. If it falls through, you have dibs.
  7. ZLTFUL

I have the following items for sale as it appears NESBA keeps going farther and farther from my region... **SOLD**Sz 45 Sidi Vortice Air boots. 1 light season on them with very light wear as seen in the pics. $275 shipped OBO **SOLD**Dainese Gilet back protector size XL. Never crashed. Vest...
  8. ZLTFUL

For anyone looking for a good price on a quality genny...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA05F0590383&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-9SIA05F0590383-_-Product I have contractor friends who use this generator and it seems to hold up really well to pretty heavy abuse.
  9. ZLTFUL

A thief in your midst...

I just want everyone to know that I am still faster than Ron Hix at Road America! (In Forza3 but I am still faster than him!)
  10. ZLTFUL

officially track-only

If only I didn't have to drive 7 hours one way to do a track day... But I'm not bitter. ;)
  11. ZLTFUL

I cant believe Speed TV

I do too but with that debacle, it drives people away from watching. I mean I understand that it was an unmounted compound they were switching everyone to but that just screams of piss poor planning on Dunlop's part. It is simple common sense (in this industry) that a darker colored track...
  12. ZLTFUL

FS: Trackwraps

Bump.
  13. ZLTFUL

They are still available, yes. All ready to ship. Just need an address and payment hehe.
  14. ZLTFUL

I have (2) 4x4 sheets of Trackwraps in the Satch Face plus (1) number plate kit for front and rear. Enough to wrap an entire bike and plenty of left over. Selling all of it for $130 shipped.
  15. ZLTFUL

2000 GSXR750 Trackbike For Sale $2800 Central Iowa

No problem Joel. Enjoy her. Glad someone will be able to put her to use.
  16. ZLTFUL

Road America

That's what I meant hehe The throttle sticks all the way open for all 3 of those straights. I can't un-WOT it. ;)
  17. ZLTFUL

Road America

I fill up the tank on the Gixxer and bring 2 full 5 gallon cans with me and usually end up filling up the cans Saturday night...but I also have no throttle control on the front straight, the middle straight or Kettle Bottoms. Hehe.
  18. ZLTFUL

Price dropped to $2000
  19. ZLTFUL

Bumping to the top. Looks like another barren year for Mid Central Track Days so I guess it's time to find another hobby.