Search results

1. R

Videos of VIR Full - 10/19/09

Oh that's right, I forgot about that in the pit. Yeah that was my VIO camera set up, they are really nice but expensive as you know. It seemed like I followed you guys around all day, no matter where I started I would end up finding your group. It was a great time, probably my favorite day at...
  2. R

So do I...I ride an 05' 636 with the dark digital camo trackwrap. I will post a picture tonight.
  3. R

Do you happen to have any video of me? I think i saw some video from you guys but it was edited down to highlights.
  4. R

VIR Full - Intermediate Videos

Not a problem...I think I have you in some other video. I thought I recorded session 3 where I followed for a while, but I am guessing that is the session my batteries died.
  5. R

Had a great time as usual with Nesba. Second time out in I group and first time on VIR full. Very good (safe) riding by almost everyone I saw. Lots of back and forth with a group of guys riding together in Session 5. Session 4 Part 1 (following friend)...
  6. R

VIR Full - Intermediate Videos

I think that was me at about 5:30 of session 3. This might be you in front of me. Same exhaust at least...stayed near you until traffic, but could not keep real close. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNKEv1qBIlo Thanks for posting your videos. Kevin
  7. R

ROLLCALL: October 19th - VIR Full

Can anybody comment on how full this event is?
  8. R

HELLO from VA

Now we are talking! Another person from VA (Radford) doing VIR full...probably. I have been waiting to sign up pending weather.
  9. R

Big Thanks To Greg McCoy

First guy was Slow Steve, don’t know the name of the second guy. I saw him later and I think he was fine, just trying to get parts for Monday. They were probably sore the next day though...then again, I didn’t crash and I was so sore I could hardly walk, so I don’t know who was better off?
  10. R

Big Thanks To Greg McCoy

Girlfriend was hogging the computer last night for homework. Here ya go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HSNdCcfFUI
  11. R

Big Thanks To Greg McCoy

Steve I watched the video and you were right about what happened to the bike. It never touched the right side, but it got very close. I will try to send it to you tonight. PS: As you exited the track it looked like you were an expert level break dancer ;) Glad you are ok!
  12. R

TrackWraps NESBA Discount

Sheet, this is so typical for me. I bought them yesterday, and find out about the discount today. :banghead: